No announcement yet.

[Guide] Holy Favor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well for once, i love the new system and the events also love the new PC drops thank you r2

Comment

chacter rebirth time holi favor status?????

Comment

love the new system and the pc drops but could use more vault room now that pc drop are hi cant keep feading my mounts pc

Comment

^ what i also like about it. Either a pc or a particle so it's a win-win.

Btw this is what I gain so far in term of knowledge(feel free to correct or add):
          1) The holy favor does not reset after getting the next node which is nice. You get the stats along the way so much more managable than I previously thought.
          2) The stats do not stack. 1->2 is only a 5 point increase in stats and such. Kind assuming this because I gained 1 ms oppose to 2 when upgrading. Also fun fact crit = crit. Not crit %, not crit dmg, just crit xP.
          3) Depending on how please he is, seems to be offsetting for me. Seems to be random on the points you get despite where you stand in offering. I could be wrong though. Although I would still try to do 45(30 + 10 +5) at a time. Or max of what you can in a day.
          4) The particle only drops from bosses(even indigo figure that). Eh is kinda iffy. I believe since it's either pc or particle, but eh drops pc 100%, then particle has a 0% chance to drop. Although some says it has, others disproved it a bit, or extremely bad luck, who knows.
          5) Cost seems to vary a bit, but totally possible for a noncasher to do well if they do all their dungeons (especially during 2x.)
          If you choose to cash, 10 crystal = 1 point more or less; in other words 1 particle:1 point. Although you have a chance to get two. For example, both me and my friend got dissatisfied with zeus using 5x particle. However, I got 6 points, he only got 5.
          6) I'm only at 2 but no aura atm. However, it seems you get an aura every 5 levels(5/10/15.) There's been claims that the aura size increase as you level 5->6->7 and so on.

Think I covered some questions. if you have any more I'll try my best to answer.

Comment

The auras for this are, and have been for quite a while, posted on the cs wiki under my blog. Search crystal ball under blogs on the crystal saga wiki to view them
            Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
            I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

It doesnt seem to work. i completed lvl1 but i didnt get any stats at all. ill relog to see if that helps and let u guys know, plz also pay attention to your stats when completing a lvl

Comment

NOPE, after relog my stats are still the same as befor getting a lvl on holy favor

Comment

does the stats stack? errr i mean like for level 1 it gives +20 str on level 2 it gives +25 does it become 45 at level 2 or just 25?
                  Server: (S69)Dark Forest
                  Name: (S69)Happiness
                  Class: Hybrid Ranger
                  Level: 150
                  Guild: (S65)Eternity
                  Honor Rank: Emperor
                  Main Pet: Burning Angel Gen 3
                  Weapon: Auguric Fragarach Bow +14 (Fused)
                  Mount: Epic Alpaca
                  Wings: Epic Extreme Demon Lord Wings
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Beast Soul: Lvl 9 Seiryu
                  Tenets: Lvl 5 Holy

Comment

Originally posted by elsuplado View Post
                    does the stats stack? errr i mean like for level 1 it gives +20 str on level 2 it gives +25 does it become 45 at level 2 or just 25?
                    Originally posted by reinviting View Post
                    ^ what i also like about it. Either a pc or a particle so it's a win-win.

-stuff above-

2) The stats do not stack. 1->2 is only a 5 point increase in stats and such. Kind assuming this because I gained 1 ms oppose to 2 when upgrading. Also fun fact crit = crit. Not crit %, not crit dmg, just crit xP.

-stuff below-
                    Guessing it doesn't from the movespeed

Comment

So if i ask till Level 5 Does anyone know how much xtals would it cost? using the Strange Energy or Energy Crystal?

Server: (S73) Green Plains
                      Name: Ikuto
                      Class: Hybrid Blood Priest
                      Level: 55
                      Guild:
                      Honor Rank: Duke
                      Pets : FireLord/ Dragon Boxer/Mega Dino/ Emperor Demon
                      Weapon: Sup Frag II
                      Mount: Hell Wing Level 5
                      Wings: Epic Extreme Demigod Wings V
                      Plane: Scion
                      Beast Soul: Lvl 5 Bear
                      Tenets: Lvl 9 Mortal

Comment

Kinda varies depending how lucky you are, but seems to be a range of +1 per. Energy acts like 4 particles and Strange energy acts like 10 particles.

Thus it's about 10 crystal = 1-2 points. So for each aura level(since it's what people might be interested in)
                        Assuming you cash from start to finish:
                        Level 5 holy favor: 75-150 dollars (best - worst) total
                        Level 10 holy favor: 500-1000 dollars(best-worst) total
                        Level 15 holy favor: 1500-3000 dollars(best-worst) total

Any level between take the holy favor needed. Multiply it by 10 then divide by 100 (or divide holy favor by 10) for the worst case. The best case is diving by 2 and your range will be anywhere between.

if not start to finish, can take 10 cents away for every particle you get.

Hope it helps and yeah, the price isn't pretty. But can see the pros and con and judge from that.

Comment

From my personal Holy progress, 100 Strange Energies filled in 3 orbs, excluding the first of which I filled using farming tactics alone. Strictly using farmed particles left me off with 104 Holy Favor Points and after using 100 Strange Energies, I am now at 1,124 -- in total for those three orbs alone = 10k crystals from level 2 to 4. If I'm estimating accurately, level 2-5 will require ~137 Strange Energies total, give or take a couple.
                          Last edited by Reverie; 09-22-2014, 12:51 AM.

Comment

holy **** luckily i just visit this forum
                            good luck to all of you who still play
                            IGN : fishwish , Server : (S21) The Void , Class : Nature Ranger lvl 47 only , Position : ex-GuildMaster
                            i am weak and always weak... Hate Guild recruiting lvl 35 or below inactive player
                            file your ticket here

Comment

I got first one for 100 favour and did not get any boost anyone have same problem ??

Comment

Originally posted by PureLily View Post
                                The auras for this are, and have been for quite a while, posted on the cs wiki under my blog. Search crystal ball under blogs on the crystal saga wiki to view them
                                A link would be nice. :/

Originally posted by NaturaI View Post
                                I have a bone to pick about this system...
                                I have lvl 3 holy favor... Now you said it gives additional stats... At level 3, should I get the stats from level 1 and level 2? Or just level 3?
                                it only gains the stats of Level 3 and not 1 and 2.
                                Originally posted by Dr.Q
                                Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Working...
                                X