This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    mods's rep are rigged by the Game Master, Stormageddon. even if they actually have negative rep, they still shown as maxed rep.
    And how does that make my post untrue?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      And how does that make my post untrue?
      because "takes a while" indicates a possibility.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
        I`m not experienced at all Both sylphs are good, for me Athena rocks if you invest in it.. if not i`d say to go with Hercules, he does a lot of damage in single target. I personally have Athena now and somehow i regret for not making Hercules as the main sylph, but i already invested some sepulcrums and mahra in apollo before evolve came and i would have been wasted them. Hades evolved has some skills that are just simply brutal, but just like for Athena.. you need to invest in it in order to do significant damage. Bottomline both sylphs Athena and Aegis are strong evolved, but i`ll recommend you to go with Hercules f you havent invested already in those 2
        Oka ^^ thanks for your advice ! I plan to invest on them so I think I will focus on Hades first because I love it's lifesteal . It's so good and nice against the other 2 classes ^^
        Trashtalker , Craptalker , Rubbishtalker , Cupcaketalker.
        Talk nonsense all day all night
        Assistance of R69Cames.
        69 420blazeit smokeweed 360noscope MLG mountaindew

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
          When an equal br archer beats you as a knight theres not much to say..
          A 120k br archer beat me. I am 137k br knight. Reasons:

1. He has Hercules.
          2. Has 41 k patk
          3. I have only 15k mdef

My br is actually low now, since I do not have mdef and pdef gems and astrals.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post

1. He has Hercules.
            2. Has 41 k patk
            3. I have only 15k mdef

I have no pdef/mdef astrals and only 1-2 defense gem and beating larger archers is still easy most of the time ~~

Only time an archer has an advantage is if he awakens ~30-40s earlier lol or does the stun delphic an gets lucky. Tho if you're not using Herc yourself then yea you'll get toast, roast and sauteed like some piggy.

Comment

1. He has Hercules.
              2. Has 41 k patk
              3. I have only 15k mdef

I remember I even not having 15K MDEF at 140K BR

reason you lose:
              1. you use iris/trition
              2. the archer awaken at first few action while you still waiting
              3. you have very low attack

low defense won't be a problem (at least not me)
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

A 120k br archer beat me. I am 137k br knight.
                why would you compare yourself to a low level 15k br? he has only basic skill, astral, no slyph. probably low mount value, unlike you up there, there's much to consider why you lost and why you won.
                Last edited by R27560757SpeeDHunter; 09-19-2014, 03:44 AM.
                I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  I have no pdef/mdef astrals and only 1-2 defense gem and beating larger archers is still easy most of the time ~~

Only time an archer has an advantage is if he awakens ~30-40s earlier lol or does the stun delphic an gets lucky. Tho if you're not using Herc yourself then yea you'll get toast, roast and sauteed like some piggy.
                  Well, we are at 69 bg... I still believe knights would be much better at higher levels.

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                  I remember I even not having 15K MDEF at 140K BR

reason you lose:
                  1. you use iris/trition
                  2. the archer awaken at first few action while you still waiting
                  3. you have very low attack

low defense won't be a problem (at least not me)
                  1. Yeah, forgot to include I am just using 4 star Iris
                  2. Nope, we awaken same time.
                  3. That time I have near 36k patk. I did wipe out his troops with ww, and awaken
                  4. His bloodthirst did huge damage. Well, i only have 21k pdef

I am non casher, so i do not have extra pumps for my toon.
                  And, like you, I had really no problem with low defense. I have 9k block, and amazingly it keeps me alive a lots of battle. I can even survive lots of Gaia's delph in my bg... It was just that time I lose to a lower br archer than me.

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                  why would you compare yourself to a low level 15k br? he has only basic skill, astral, no slyph. probably low mount value, unlike you up there, there's much to consider why you lost and why you won.
                  That is why, I do not now really use BR as the basis of the strength of character... There are lots of factors...

Comment

that's why I hate the CW hall rule as well, don't know why they think BR means all

well I already get wildfire so prize is nothing to me atm, but just feel a bit irritated some players with bad skills entering TOP 16 just because of BR
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

1. Yeah, forgot to include I am just using 4 star Iris
                      2. Nope, we awaken same time.
                      3. That time I have near 36k patk. I did wipe out his troops with ww, and awaken
                      4. His bloodthirst did huge damage. Well, i only have 21k pdef

I am non casher, so i do not have extra pumps for my toon.
                      And, like you, I had really no problem with low defense. I have 9k block, and amazingly it keeps me alive a lots of battle. I can even survive lots of Gaia's delph in my bg... It was just that time I lose to a lower br archer than me.[/QUOTE]
                      ehm, iris ? ofc thats rare to find and i am not surprise u got beaten actually i am not saying that its u, but the choice of using iris itself is not good for BGs.and on the other hand its not triton yet.. it makes huge difference if ur sylph is evolved so dont blame urself (knight class i mean) for losing its sylph war!
                      Name: Executioner
                      Class: Critical Knight
                      Sylph: Hercules **
                      Server: S42 (Kabam)
                      Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                      Guild: Paradox

Comment

Well, it is BG also, so your opponent could have been on dryads, tho probably not and you just got KO'd by a strong Herc.

Comment

Stop complainig and build a good Sylph...
                          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                          Archer Linkoneusc
                          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
                            I put down your reputation so you also red you spam noob unhelpful forum typer
                            Sorry to post with something completely unrelated, but...

That post made me Lul. ♥ I love you too, sweet cheeks. ;D
                            To Willow:
                            Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

5 pages in a stupid thread, a successful troll.
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	C8yPdsh.gif
Views:	1
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	1694757

Holy Hell!

Comment

Working...
                                X