No announcement yet.

Tycoon 68k points!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

by what I have seen, I have to wait to launch a server where I live, just to get the amount of points to tycoon.

Comment

Originally posted by R237002150 View Post
      lol.. i can get 100k points without spending diamond.. there is another way aside from HoC points and thats for you to find out.. peace y'all
      you are talking about the game bug bro, right? i knew someone who knows how the game bug works for tycoon points. hope r2 will not check your account and wont ban you. take care bro! abusing bugs is bannable
      namichwan
      s206
      berserker

Comment

is this bou old mails?
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
          is this bou old mails?
          i dont know yet. he dont want to tell me but his points is over 100k now without spending any diamonds and he is not doing gemology because he is not in the gemology rankings. maybe that gut also know the bug that's why he is bragging
          namichwan
          s206
          berserker

Comment

good fer him then, bad fer us
            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
            Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by R237002150 View Post
              lol.. i can get 100k points without spending diamond.. there is another way aside from HoC points and thats for you to find out.. peace y'all
              Abusing bugs is bannable offense. Just hope you don't get caught because you be banned from the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                Abusing bugs is bannable offense. Just hope you don't get caught because you be banned from the game.
                saving gemo cards , vouchers is easy t oget far above 100k ,and with out they been doing things u could get even 150k+ if u saved teh right items , like shell cards

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
                  saving gemo cards , vouchers is easy t oget far above 100k ,and with out they been doing things u could get even 150k+ if u saved teh right items , like shell cards
                  Energy cards is a given and yes you see you do sacrifice other events to get 100k+ points. You did not cash in your points during last months shell event. So you sacrificed that event. So that furthers proves my point in order to achieve 100k+ you need to sacrifice events.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                    Energy cards is a given and yes you see you do sacrifice other events to get 100k+ points. You did not cash in your points during last months shell event. So you sacrificed that event. So that furthers proves my point in order to achieve 100k+ you need to sacrifice events.
                    u dont really sacrifice them , u have to match the timing u get rank1 on the said event followed by tycoon at same times , for hoc u can spend the vouchers whenever u want and save the pts for any tycoon u want

Comment

u dont really sacrifice them , u have to match the timing u get rank1 on the said event followed by tycoon at same times , for hoc u can spend the vouchers whenever u want and save the pts for any tycoon u want
                      By sacrificing I mean using those points from HoC or shell to get tycoon resources instead of aiming for rank prizes in hoc/shell event. So if you want a hero from HoC or something you can't save those vouchers/points.

Comment

saving gem cards will give you big points. yes. but the person who replied to this threads knows a way where you dont need HOC or beach treasure. if you will backread he is bragging for something we didnt know
                        namichwan
                        s206
                        berserker

Comment

Currently at 120k pts without spending single diamond and still 1 day left.Roblox88 its better to save up the stuff then rather aiming for HoC or Treasure or any other event prizes , u get the rewards from tycoon way much ahead of what u can get with the cards regulary and you cant get any hero without spending even alittle cash from HoC so its pointless arguing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunkuser View Post
                            you cant get any hero without spending even a little cash from HoC so its pointless arguing about it.
                            Don't really agree with this ... you can get some of the heroes for free if you can wait a month or 2 :P

Comment

if you keep explaining how to get 100k points for free they are gonna put the limit at 150k... So if some guys can't use their brains just ignore, at this rate, we won't be able to reach the limit anymore....

Comment

Working...
                              X