[Event] Soul Engraving Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
    What about people who are level 80 SOUL ENGRAVING? We used to be able to exchange them for whips or other things? What do we do now with soul crystals if we are maxed and we can't exchange them? What's the point then?
    I would Say for the Moment just keep them. Some strange feeling tell me soon there will be Advanced Engraving and maybe we can exchange them For Advanced SC.
    But it Pur Speculation from my side.
    “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
    George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
    S416 - Whispering Hills
    Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
      I would Say for the Moment just keep them. Some strange feeling tell me soon there will be Advanced Engraving and maybe we can exchange them For Advanced SC.
      But it Pur Speculation from my side.
      On the Chinese server, you can't exchange soul crystals for advanced ones....so I really doubt we will have that option here.

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
        On the Chinese server, you can't exchange soul crystals for advanced ones....so I really doubt we will have that option here.
        I where more Thinking About exchange in Events , of course not permanent. But like right now the Rune exchange, 5 runes for 1 advanced Rune.
        Would make sense for the maxed out People when normal SC event is to got the extra Option , like 100 SC against 5-10 Advanced and a bit of gold
        Last edited by Wittekind; 09-22-2014, 06:21 PM.
        “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
        George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
        S416 - Whispering Hills
        Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Stop complaining keep your souls because advanced souls coming soon and there will be exchange event for advanced souls

Comment

Working...
          X