Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pisces Aegis lvl 6

Dear Moderators and players,

As GM Serrin is uneable to make the difference between a respawn from mage dragonsoul or heroïc body and Aegis Pisces effect, i post here my question :

On Aegis pannel, pointing the little aegis icon it says : 38% respawn a fallen hero
    On Aegis pannel, pointing the large aegis image it says : 38% change respawn 2x perished heroes
    On Character pannel, pointing the aegis set in angel tag it says : 38% change respawn 2x perished heroes
    On fights, pointing the aegis set icon it says : 38% respawn a fallen hero

Where is the bug ? on comments who says it can revive 2x or on fights where it never happens ?

Bonus : the GM answers at my question :
    GM Serrin : As for the Pisces skill, that is another thing I would love to see a fight link on. I have seen a lot of revives on players but it's hard to tell if it's Pisces or the armor.
    Me : Are u realy playing this game ? you dunno what is a pisces effect with a light halo before angel strike and a revive from special powers with the grave animation ?
    GM Serrin : Greetings, Yes, I play the game. Now if you have a fight link with the Pisces skill not reviing two times random heros in the party, then please send it. There are several different types of revives in the game. There is from the phoenix skill on mages, the genesis armor and they aegis. If you want any more details you are free to post in the forum where the moderators and experienced players can explain more to you about their experiences. Now this ticket will be archived. I hope that you continue enjoying our game but please do not reopen this ticket unless you have a battle link to share.

Of course i reopened the ticked without link. serious, GM thinks all players are noobs and liers and cannot ask tech support to have extra infos?

pisces effect is full hp when the hero respawn, while in dragon soul and armor, there's a certain hp 10-35% hp
    namichwan
    s206
    berserker

Comment

thank you for this obviousness. wasnt the question.
      Last edited by Sonoshee; 09-21-2014, 06:54 AM.

Comment

does aegis skill upgrade upon reachin level 6? cus my level 4 skill says '1x perished hero' in large icon and in character panel, and 'a fallen hero' in small icon and in battles.
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

yes thats what i explained 1rst. there is at lvl6 two different comments depending where u are looking. one says rebirth x1, the other says x2. so i dunno if it's a bug in fight where i never have x2 or if it's a comment error which says x2 instead of x1.

Thats also why i'm fed up with this GM. i just want to know if aegis pisces lvl6 is supposed or not to rebirth 2 heroes. no need screen or battle report to answer this easy question.
          Last edited by Sonoshee; 09-21-2014, 07:37 AM.

Comment

yeap, i guess someone who has played chinese version can better answer this question

its cool if aegis skills upgrade at level 6. and if they do upgrade, then not reviving two heroes is ofc the bug
            Last edited by MagusRynd; 09-21-2014, 08:02 AM.
            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
            Magus Rynd

Comment

its too OP if at level 6 gets x2 hero revive with aegis skill -_-

XD but its nice to know at level 6 it changes better to pump it now

Comment

lol pisces skill procs but no perished hero resurrected... after the recent update everything wasnt in normal, bugs everywhere... getting annoying if i point it one by one... what the heck r2 did... now i fully understand why most enthusiasts quits...

Comment

Aegis max is currently 5, there is no 6.

Comment

look at super casher aegis like burning... he;s got lv 6 pisces on his aegis.

and it says revive 2x perished hero. but idk if it works on actual battle. i use pisces too, but still lv 5

Comment

1- there is a lvl6 verify ur infos before talk.
                      2- no cash. only using abyss and warrior mark into shards sometimes.

Comment

Post screenshot of it so we can see if its true , you mgiht be trolling people into going for Pisces lvl 6 which is reatarded XD

Comment

here...

http://postimg.org/image/vvkgidkur/

Comment

Originally posted by Drunkuser View Post
                            Post screenshot of it so we can see if its true , you mgiht be trolling people into going for Pisces lvl 6 which is reatarded XD
                            dude, hes in top 3 in european servers
                            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                            Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                              dude, hes in top 3 in european servers
                              there is no need to be in top 3 ... many got lvl 6 pisces already ... and a confirmation on the skill would be greatly appriciated ... less trolling more confirmations from a mod please

Comment

Working...
                              X