I need help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help please

Hi i am wondering what gems i should be using for a 64 archer and I am looking for a pvp gem build.

I would start with hp, patk, crit, and hit. the 5th gem would be what ever you want.

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
      I would start with hp, patk, crit, and hit. the 5th gem would be what ever you want.
      thanks also one more thing for the consuming event if we do get one soon how many saphs do you need for the reward, if you happen to know.

Comment

400 seraph, 400 **, 4000 refine, 4000 runestone, 3000 soulstone, 400 elements...have that in inventory you will survive consuming for two days

Comment

How to improve on your archer

Gems to be used:#
          Dodge, End, Block, Agility, PATT, Hit, Cric, PDEF and MDEF.

.Get more tankers and 1 buffer heros to support your archer.

Archer class is strong like a beserker. You'll want 2 tanks with your archer to protect her.
          She can deal a lot of damage with high crit. You'll def want to get crit gems on all her gear. .
          So far the archer class is very strong. Low hp and pdef makes the archer a little less tanky then the mage or warrior,
          but high damage, crit and hit make up for the squishiness. The archer has insane damage scaling on her Puncture ability,
          and the ability also increases Patk for 2 turns. This means focusing on high patk gems to amplify the archers abilities,
          as Jungle Law also increases his/her patk.
          For heroes I run 2 tanks in the front line, a healer and a damage dealer in the back line.

max-enhancing your gear in the order Bow>;Ring>;Boots>;Helmet>;Greaves>;Armor should help a lot in increasing your main stats.

Comment

Working...
          X