Wartune Weekly Maintenance 9/25 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixed an issue with gem synthesis.

Can you please tell us what issue we like to know sience you give us this detail

Comment

Further explanation on just about all of these would be great, but I highly doubt we'll get any. Least until the maintenance is over and nothing is really fixed and the lag is even worse.
      Name: Phoenixia
      Server: R2 S-319
      Class: Mage
      BR: 911k
      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

It just means we will get more lag, more bugs, more problems and more things to spend balens on

Comment

Originally posted by R242249197 View Post
          So since I can synth PATK gems through 8, but have an MDEF synth at lvl 9, I won't be able to convert the appropriate # of lvl 8 PATK gems to MDEF and synth a lvl 9 unless I spend balens and buy the other levels!?!

Yeah I can see how they'd want to close that little hole.
          No, that is not what they meant. What they meant was if you had 16 lvl 8 gems, no lvl 9 transposers but have a lvl 10 transposer, crafting would not be possible since you cant skip lvl 9. Also as someone else said, crafting is not synthesizing.

Comment

these "fixes" are all non issues to most.. How about an update on the cache issue????/
            Last edited by R2sucksbad; 09-24-2014, 08:47 PM.

Comment

So many Question from Player and NO Cupaking Answer from mod or G. M
              See your Service R2 Just see, then you say people abuse your staff and you. !!!
              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

try to relolve and most disconected. All time disconected

Comment

what we need the most
                  - cache
                  - memory leak
                  - disconnection

every maintenance we hope, every maintenance we don't get them
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

auto kicked by rooommm when enter n after do mp dungeon.spire tok..... blackscreen when do tresure hunt in clody city,,, DNS problem,,,, black sqquare when wb....n many more but u never resolve its ,,, n give ask answer..... u guys why u not like ♥ alll ok there....
                    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 09-25-2014, 03:17 AM. Reason: Link removal

Comment

RIP Wartune

the end is near
                      the prophet has spoken.

Comment

creating a new religion ? arma2gameddon ? XD

without joking. having COMMUNICATION about when the problem would be resolved would REALLY HELP !!!
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

and when will you give back all the missing mystery stones, energy cores and other items that dissapear from inventory like they never were there???? i'm tired of getting auto response for my mails, i want my things back. it is hard enought to get them but it's not like R2 cares for the players.

Comment

and from where are we suppose to get Vulcan Stoves only buy are r2 rly that greed this is rly rly dumm

Comment

communication is a 1 way street here.
                              look at the rankings post we made

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
                                and from where are we suppose to get Vulcan Stoves only buy are r2 rly that greed this is rly rly dumm
                                cash and luck the 2 basics in this game

Comment

Working...
                                X