[Promotion] Limited Sale Feast!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stucky1 View Post
    Bad advice like NOBODY uses amazon queen Ur name is fitting only should be uradvicesucksbad
    Actually this is one time he is being kind and giving good advice. AQ is decent for mages, save up and wait for Hades.

Comment

i seen the word "FEAST"...but dont see anything to "FEAST" on..hmmm...maybe make a grilled apollo sandwich?..
      ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I will not buy it and hope to get it for free in a box one day.

*back to farming sylphs and hope for a blue one*

Comment

it's a total waste to give 1.5k balens for a white apollo if u ask me

Comment

i saw the apollo in the shop not for 1499balens i saw for 9999 balens O.o this game just make lot new thing but they not check if they made mistake or not ....

Comment

Originally posted by Stucky1 View Post
              Bad advice like NOBODY uses amazon queen Ur name is fitting only should be uradvicesucksbad
              Your name should change to KnowNothing1 or PretendToKnowEverything1
              Originally posted by R2_Emma
              For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
              On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.
              Yay! Finally a NEW Oceanic server!

Originally posted by R2_Emma
              A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)
              33 days with no events to lessen disadvantages. PLS HELP US, Post Here

Comment

it is not 1499 its 9999. Can you please check the hot events thanks

Server: S476

Comment

its not 1499, its 9999. please correct it

Comment

lol a guildie of mine is going to stop use his eve just because he can use an apollo now. if you ask me its kinda stupid to get your eve to a 4 star blue a dump it for a white apollo
                    IGN: princestewii
                    Class: Archer
                    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Some servers have for 1499 others 9999 this is silly and unfair?!
                      BigRed

Comment

They sell apollo so cheaply as smart players already realized that its 10 % stronger version of pan and therefore nearly useless anywhere expect sylph arena- for group arena rain dance iris is much more of use.

Comment

Originally posted by wasalabi View Post
                          I only have two green Sylphs atm, Gaia and Iris. I play a mage. Would it be an improvement to buy the Apollo? I also have 266 mahra to upgrade.

I am wondering if Apollo is good for a mage or that I can spend the mahra better on Gaia. I don't spend a lot of money on the game, 1500 balens is my budget for three months.
                          don't waste balens on it. for mage go farm green amazon and upgrade that or spend on gaia

Comment

How about forget all the **** you force feed us with and make Divinity shards available ingame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Level 80 Mage 303k Br
                            And yes I CASH !!!!!

Comment

omg white Apollo LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO !! why the hell u didnt added hades and apollo for 2500balens each.. but blue one.. i am sure in that way they was sell more fast 1500 for a white apollo LMFAO only "noobs" players will buy it and i am sure chasers or semi chasers arent noobs

or u could easly to make apollo pack ..1499 and get white apollo and 30 or 40 mahra .. u will lose nothing u will win real money but ...ur "managers" are smart as my .... nvm
                              Last edited by G4nc3r3nc0; 09-25-2014, 12:46 PM.

Comment

For Apollo it says only 1 every 4 hours. I do not have Apollo and when i tried to buy it said item sold out. So i waited for the 4 hour timer to go to 0 and buy but it still says sold out. How do I buy it?

Comment

Working...
                                X