No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Emergency Maintenance on September 25th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didnt recieved my Strange energy from the pack I opened before emergency maintenance, pls give me the strange energy of the pack I already opened o.o or pls any moderator that explain what will happen with people that already opened an Crystal Pack before the emergency maintenance, thanks

Comment

i gotta ask. can R2 mute a beggar begging for weeks or atleast extend the ignore list? anything possible?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	(S40)Roguelord.png
Views:	1
Size:	160.3 KB
ID:	1695554 < this guy (S40)Roguelord been begging for weeks, isnt there a warning against this kind of spammer.. or please do extend everybodys ignore list, ty
      Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 09-25-2014, 07:40 AM.
      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

what happened to the 2x exp?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaredcini View Post
          I didnt recieved my Strange energy from the pack I opened before emergency maintenance, pls give me the strange energy of the pack I already opened o.o or pls any moderator that explain what will happen with people that already opened an Crystal Pack before the emergency maintenance, thanks
          I will ask around to see what can be done for players who opened packs before the emergency maintenance.

Comment

I always find this funny, any slight problem regarding cash or something that affects cashers, an emergency maintenance undergoes immediately. When something involves normal players, say a bug where you cant even level up from 135 to 136... eehhh we will get to it in a few years...
            What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
              I always find this funny, any slight problem regarding cash or something that affects cashers, an emergency maintenance undergoes immediately. When something involves normal players, say a bug where you cant even level up from 135 to 136... eehhh we will get to it in a few years...
              That recent level cap issue was already addressed and fixed as well.

Comment

Thank U very much Reverie for answer, hope that can be fixed and we recieve our stuff or the packs, we will wait, thanks again and have fun ^w^

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
                  Ikr I was telling my wifey the same thing lol
                  'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Crypt glitched there is no beer and we want our beer.....
                    Server: Kaymo Mountain
                    Character: Chamile
                    Class: Hybrid Mage Eidolon Lvl 150
                    Guild: (S3)Legends Senator
                    Spouse: (S3)T3TSU

Other games : R2 Dragon Pals
                    Character: PlayerTwo
                    Guild: Hunters Officer
                    Spouse: PlayerOne

"We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people."
                    -- Colonel Gerald Wellman, ROTC Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Chamile View Post
                      Crypt glitched there is no beer and we want our beer.....
                      If you view the Special tab, you will notice that the event is closed, as it is not active until next week.

[Update]
                      Originally posted by Jaredcini View Post
                      Thank U very much Reverie for answer, hope that can be fixed and we recieve our stuff or the packs, we will wait, thanks again and have fun ^w^
                      Players who opened Crystal Packs before the maintenance will need to file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Include your character information and a brief description of the pack bug. You should be compensated from there.
                      Last edited by Reverie; 09-25-2014, 09:35 PM. Reason: Updating.

Comment

Working...
                      X