Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

MATK/PATK effects Sylph DMG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MATK/PATK effects Sylph DMG

yes it does effect,.
    so let me tell you how i find it out..

so i have this archer 170kBR with hercules (purple) (pure INT) (30kBR) and my Patk is 55k
    and i got this friend mage 150kBR with Eve (5 star blue) (18kBR) and her matk is 48k

one time she told me she cant log in WB time and ask a favor to help her log her mage in and afk it in WB.. and so i did. i log in my archer and her mage in WB. i afk on her mage and play my archer. and before she auto awaken i will stop her afk mode. well i have this great damage compare to her but i notice something. on sylph mode her mage with the given stats above does more damage than my archer when on sylph mode. were just using/having both sylph skill and number of turns. i do around 280-320k gold/daru on sylph mode while her mage does 310-340k gold/daru on sylph mode per battle. it realy makes me crazy so assume maybe because of her MATK + to sylph MATK = higher dmg.

it is very hard to prove it so i ask a friend.. a knight with 200kBR. i told him to make his mdef and pdef equal so that we can run a test. i capture a lv1 eve and a lv1 amazon.

amazon delphic = 440% +515 patk dmg
    Eve delphic = 470% + 515 matk dmg

ok, so i remove all my patk gem/astrals/equipments and make my matk and patk as close as posible.. matk 15k and patk 17k (i equip matk gem and astral to catch up with my patk)
    result is: eve with 470%+515 matk dmg is around 90-110k and amazon with 440%+515 patk dmg 80-105k

ok and then i equip again my patk gems/astral and everything to have my 55k patk back

run a test again:

amazon dmg = 150k-210k dmg
    eve dmg = 130k-160k dmg
    dmg is all on crit and each test have 10-15 reps.
    and so then i conclude that character stats matk/patk affect sylph dmg

you can run your own test if you doubt. i only post this here to ask a favor.. please help me figure out if it will add a huge amount of damage if i use lv 8 matk gems/astrals/refine on my archer.. it needs a lot of golds and time.. thats why i ask help, i know a lot of archers out there want to have more dmg. thanks

you forgot the factor of determination level mate
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

determination is on crit and it will affect both matk and patk

if asking about my determination level, well its lv 9 45% + 2% adv astral refine. so 47% crit dmg increase
      Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 09-26-2014, 03:48 AM. Reason: Post merge

Comment

What about resistances?

Comment

OK well there are several things that should be mentioned here:

Firstly account sharing is against the terms of service.

Secondly: According to what we know the Sylphs take your highest attack value and use that, combined with their own attack.

Thirdly as mentioned by kim: there are factors that will affect outcome of damage beyond just looking at a players stats. Determination and passive skills for example.

Fourthly: For a comprehensive test, 10 to 15 reps on each sylph is not going to give a very clear indication.

Fifth: Some sylphs affect damage and crit rate.
          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
          | | | |

Comment

if that could help you; this blog made some deep research about damage / protection
            http://wartune-balens.blogspot.hu/20...-revealed.html
            http://wartune-balens.blogspot.fr/p/...une-basic.html
            http://wartune-balens.blogspot.fr/p/...now-about.html
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

What about resistances?

Comment

considering i make 300k-320k on a sylph round, 27k br hercules, with 36k patk
                120k br archer

i think you are the problem here
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

arggghh i forgot about resistance.. anyway his using iris and as i checked resistance : fire 100, water 230, wind 50, elec 16, light 14, dark -100.

first as i said if doubt you can do your own test..

and on my first test without patk things.. you can notice that eve (matk sylph) got more dmg than amazon (patk sylph) due to some factors that may effect the dmg.

but on the second test were i equipt the patk's, a massive change can be notice on dmg and the amazon which is patk makes a lot more dmg now than eve..

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    considering i make 300k-320k on a sylph round, 27k br hercules, with 36k patk
                    120k br archer

i think you are the problem here
                    sorry i forgot to mention no double hit,. try to afk on sylph mode and lets see your 300 - 320k per round..

Comment

Originally posted by gladys.vega View Post
                      arggghh i forgot about resistance.. anyway his using iris and as i checked resistance : fire 100, water 230, wind 50, elec 16, light 14, dark -100.

first as i said if doubt you can do your own test..

and on my first test without patk things.. you can notice that eve (matk sylph) got more dmg than amazon (patk sylph) due to some factors that may effect the dmg.

but on the second test were i equipt the patk's, a massive change can be notice on dmg and the amazon which is patk makes a lot more dmg now than eve..
                      only will RES affect your dmg output
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by gladys.vega View Post
                        sorry i forgot to mention no double hit,. try to afk on sylph mode and lets see your 300 - 320k per round..

lately i cant double hit, only in archer round
                        and if i can double hit im sylphing late because my sprite isnt loading fast enough
                        only thing im doing is hitting 400k+ delphics with 5x unstable voltage + brutality rune
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                          only will RES affect your dmg output
                          we all know that will RES affect the dmg outpt.. that msge is for someone asking what is the resistance of the knight im testing dmg with. please read the flow of conversation before posting.. thanks

Comment

Ignoring will reduction and resistance your base damage should be (patk -pdef)/2, when you're in sylph mode your base damage should be: ([patk + sylph patk] - their pdef)/2 for amazon and ([patk + sylph matk] - their mdef)/2 for eve. Resistance reduction and resistances will mess with this a little. Rather than looking at the critical delphic hits, look at how much damage the sylph does for its auto attack (non crit), look at how much damage you do for your auto attack (non crit). Work out what their mdef and pdef is and then look to see how the range of damage you get compares to what you calculate. I think the damage floats by +/- 10%. There's also passive skills to account for as well that will reduce damage received.

Edited to add 10-15 replicates is probably ok, but it's not really enough to capture the full range of variability and could easily be affected by one or two extreme resutls.
                            Last edited by Darkling1976; 09-26-2014, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                              lately i cant double hit, only in archer round
                              and if i can double hit im sylphing late because my sprite isnt loading fast enough
                              only thing im doing is hitting 400k+ delphics with 5x unstable voltage + brutality rune
                              ok let me help you so you can have more than your 300-320k per round at 120kBR something.. instead of using brutality rune.. use amnesia or chaos cause it atacks the target with 100% dmg.. since your an archer.. if it crits it will give you an extra rage more than regular turn. and one more thing.. if you do dble dmg on eve/gaia you will lose the unstable voltage effect

Comment

Working...
                              X