sky trial 3-5 beaten

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sky trial 3-5 beaten

Hey guys, I just wanted to boast I could beat sky trial 3-5 finally. Since patch 3.1, there is no slow in sky trial, so its not so easy, and I don't even have evolved sylph, so i'm quite proud (although I know a lot ppl get even to 3-10 before pre-patch).

I have a mage character, I collected every info here about stats, strategy etc, maybe this info can help you as well to pass this trial:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...-5-beaten.html
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Some say Skytrail doesnt work on mdef or pdef.
    So you should have changed the mdef and pdef gems into block gems.

Comment

Gratz man, glad there is some still doing Skytrail. after that crazy patch lol
      Name: Executioner
      Class: Critical Knight
      Sylph: Hercules **
      Server: S42 (Kabam)
      Currently Battle Rate: 251K
      Guild: Paradox

Comment

Still a long way for me, with practically no dark res she 1-2 shots me lol

Anyway, only worth it has to me is if I get a hades, get it purple, get divinity shards and then have the potential to S-rank it for the extra tear .... aside from that, eh. 2 horns would be nice but not game breaking.

Comment

allways knew mages are overpowered

Comment

before having hades/aegis I won't try 3-5 anymore >_>

I can say, you guide is completely wrong for knight and archer, you need to try 3-5 with hercules and see how much dmg you received

for me it is 150K blocked each hit
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              Some say Skytrail doesnt work on mdef or pdef.
              So you should have changed the mdef and pdef gems into block gems.
              Def DOES work in sky trial, it just have a lesser effect. The formulae is alway
              (atk - def) / 2 * multipliers
              But in pvp, you have a lot of multipliers: pvp medal, skill multiplier, time multiplier, crit multipler etc. So defense is very important there.
              For example, atk: 60000, defense: 40000
              (60000 - 40000) / 2 * delphic skill (4) medal (1.2) - time multiplier (1.5) * critical (2) = so a 10.000 base damage becomes 144.000! (which will be reduced by your resist, goddess blessing etc)
              If you increase your defense by 10.000, then the damage will be 72.000!

In player-vs-monster, the monster dont have multipliers (only maybe a skill bonus), they just have a huge attack bonus. Like, sky trial boss have 368.000 ATK
              So its just
              (368.000 - 40000) / 2 * skill modifier (2). = 328.000 (which your resist, goddess blessing etc will reduce)
              If you increase your defense by 10.000, then the damage will be 318.000 - insignificant.

And yes, I did unequip my PDEF astral, but had MDEF astal on. 60k MDEF is "just" 30k damage reduce, but every little counts. (but you right, having block gems instead of MDEF could have been even better, but I didn't have to expermient further, this was enough).

More detail on how combat works:
              http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/p...une-basic.html
              Last edited by Nolikeki; 09-28-2014, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                I can say, you guide is completely wrong for knight and archer, you need to try 3-5 with hercules and see how much dmg you received

for me it is 150K blocked each hit
                You take that much damage because your dark resist is not high enough. That's why I said, if you don't have a Hades, you need at least 5 x lvl 6 Dark resist crystals, and refine goddess blessing astral slot skyhigh. In such a fight, absolute dmg reducers (like defense) dont help much, but percentage reducers and percentage heals like resist and heal rune are very important. the boss damage is
                round 1, round 4 etc: (368k - your defense) / 2 * resist * goddess blessing
                round 2, 3, 5, 6 etc: (368k - your defense) * resist * goddess blessing

if a dark resist of 205, you get a 0.75 multiplier to this damage. With a dark resist of 410, you get a 0.5 multiplier.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolikeki View Post
                  You take that much damage because your dark resist is not high enough. That's why I said, if you don't have a Hades, you need at least 5 x lvl 6 Dark resist crystals, and refine goddess blessing astral slot skyhigh. In such a fight, absolute dmg reducers (like defense) dont help much, but percentage reducers and percentage heals like resist and heal rune are very important. the boss damage is
                  round 1, round 4 etc: (368k - your defense) / 2 * resist * goddess blessing
                  round 2, 3, 5, 6 etc: (368k - your defense) * resist * goddess blessing

if a dark resist of 205, you get a 0.75 multiplier to this damage. With a dark resist of 410, you get a 0.5 multiplier.
                  5 lvl 6 RES? how many of us had it? I think even some heavy cashers don't have it, so not a reasonable suggestion
                  even I got 5 lvl 6, 72 x 5 - 100 = 260, still much less than using hades
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by Nolikeki View Post
                    Def DOES work in sky trial, it just have a lesser effect. The formulae is alway
                    (atk - def) / 2 * multipliers
                    But in pvp, you have a lot of multipliers: pvp medal, skill multiplier, time multiplier, crit multipler etc. So defense is very important there.
                    For example, atk: 60000, defense: 40000
                    (60000 - 40000) / 2 * delphic skill (4) medal (1.2) - time multiplier (1.5) * critical (2) = so a 10.000 base damage becomes 144.000! (which will be reduced by your resist, goddess blessing etc)
                    If you increase your defense by 10.000, then the damage will be 72.000!

In player-vs-monster, the monster dont have multipliers (only maybe a skill bonus), they just have a huge attack bonus. Like, sky trial boss have 368.000 ATK
                    So its just
                    (368.000 - 40000) / 2 * skill modifier (2). = 328.000 (which your resist, goddess blessing etc will reduce)
                    If you increase your defense by 10.000, then the damage will be 318.000 - insignificant.

And yes, I did unequip my PDEF astral, but had MDEF astal on. 60k MDEF is "just" 30k damage reduce, but every little counts. (but you right, having block gems instead of MDEF could have been even better, but I didn't have to expermient further, this was enough).

More detail on how combat works:
                    And you know the formule, because?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      And you know the formule, because?
                      Combat formulae is now public, we reverse-enginereed it with lot of testings:

Here is an article in specific about figuring out sky trial 3-5 boss stats, like its attack and resist:
                      http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...s-descent.html
                      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

i like solution

Comment

Working...
                        X