Wartune Weekly Server Launches 9/28 - 10/12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taha766 View Post
    can somebody tell me how to buy mount from default wild shop through mystery stones
    Through item synthesis...in the same spot you make the other mounts. It is not purchased in Wild Shop.

Comment

I wonder if it would be possible for servers to open an hour earlier in the future, maybe 11 am instead of noon. This would allow folks to hit that first World Boss - starting at noon, not much you can do to get to 20 before 12:30.

Comment

Originally posted by taha766 View Post
        can somebody tell me how to buy mount from default wild shop through mystery stones
        Originally posted by MajikJack View Post
        Through item synthesis...in the same spot you make the other mounts. It is not purchased in Wild Shop.
        If you are after the Wilds - Default tab mounts, you need balens and mystery stones.
        If you are after the Mount from the 1200 Mystery stones, collect stones from wilds.
        Click the Blacksmith, synthesize tab, select item tab, scroll to the bottom of the list and select Majestic Stingray Card, then click Synthesize.
        [B]Server: [S413] Shadowledge- IGN: Spot - Guild: Glory

Comment

is transilvania not ( transsylvania ) dont be ignorant ....is just a question Wittekind

Comment

I wait this server......
            Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
            For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:

On Sunday the 28th of September at 12:00 PM EDT, we'll be releasing S539 Summer Palace, an East Coast Server.

On Wednesday the 1st of October at 5:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing S540 Pearl Summit, an European Server.

On Saturday the 4th of October at 12:00 PM EDT, we'll be releasing S541 Northern Sea, an East Coast Server.

On Tuesday the 7th of October at 9:00 AM PDT, we'll be releasing S542 Island of Baresa, a West Coast Server.

On Saturday the 11th of October at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing S543 Gloomwood Forest, an Oceanic Server.

You can check out all the activities and promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.

Stay tuned for our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and forums to have the access to the latest Wartune news!

Comment

hi
              when will be the next server on european released please ?
              Im waiting for euro server

Comment

Originally posted by hassanniceboy View Post
                hi
                when will be the next server on european released please ?
                Im waiting for euro server
                The Latest European server was released on October 1st. Here is the quote from R2_Helen
                On Wednesday the 1st of October at 5:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing S540 Pearl Summit, an European Server.
                I hope i answered your question
                Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

ty so much
                  but I need the next server for europe
                  its 12 days left from the Pearl Summit
                  I need to know the next for europe please
                  and ty

Comment

Working...
                  X