Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Old Time Events - New Arrives 10/7!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharqueoff View Post
    hey guys , as u probably already seen in the event page

finally we had a SC event (sadly it is before a whip event)

this time it is a 30% return (was 50% return last time)

so here i just gonna use some of my math skills, to show you the reason why is it good to skip this one

formula used here is [SC(old) + SC(old)*rate of return = SC(new)] by using circular reference in excel or use your scientific calculator smartly, u

can calculate this without writing any script

let's say i have 3k ,5k ,10k SC, and i am using them all for the event

For 30% return event

3000*SC => 4285.71*SC

5000*SC => 7142.86*SC (ofc u can never get this much, coz if your SC number is lower than 100 u can't get reward)

10000*SC => 14285.71*SC

As an result,

SC(new) = 1.43* SC(old) (about 43% return)

For 50% return event

5000*SC => 10000*SC (this time it stopped at exactly 10000 after a few iteration, this is theoretical which u will never achieve)

As an result,

SC(new) = 2* SC(old) (about 100% return)

ok guys here is my proof, hope this helps

Cheers
    Yeah it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know you should pass on the event

Comment

just need beautiful clothing events now.. the rest all max. : (
      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Big spender combines well with the mount sale, see analysis here:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...tune-deal.html
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Confused?

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
          It shows right in the description that you do get gold and daru.
          .............. he was talking bout the old soul engraving bonus... which says clearly.
          [Event] Soul Engraving Bonus
          Duration: 9/20 - 9/21 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
          R2Games: S1 - S524
          Kabam: S1 - S105
          Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Engrave your Soul with the required amount of Soul Crystal to be rewarded.
          Soul Engraving (100): Soul Crystal x50, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x1

Where does it show in the description that you get gold and daru? i think you're talking about the current soul engraving event -.-

Comment

How does one "exchange" soul crystals, exactly? I know how to engrave...but not exchange..?

Errrr, never mind. Figured it out. Having them in your inventory = allow you to exchange them.
            Last edited by Beesenitch; 10-07-2014, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Ash View Post
              Please have some patience since your server is a new server and not even 1 month old there are other events given for the new servers which the old servers dont enjoy, And when u get old by a month then soon you will also have all these events to work for and not the events which you are getting now.
              old servers dont enjoy of our events? lol they had more than our events before, now we have only some of them in a fast way..
              and most of them didnt help to most of us at all, as we are beginners yet. (except cashers.)

and since this event just came to old servers, add there 1 more month to wait.. and for whip one, more.. bleah

btw, isnt also s532 new still?

Comment

Fix that bug teleport on wild and blackscreen after kill boss map party on cloud city

Comment

I'm exchanging my sc's for gold.. but its annoying having to do 1000's of single clicks.. will end up with an injury..

Comment

when will be the next soul engraving event? any reply please..

Comment

Working...
                    X