Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ylts01 View Post
    someone has deleted my post, why?
    its logi for its not form this forum u have the info. they always did that's so better stop it before getting banned on forum.

Comment

hi i need even mountraning .

Comment

mahra, mahra, the wish everyday is about mahra, from wish wall, from any chests, or from wild shop, they r just so scarce...

Comment

R2 give us Sylph EXP Scrolls as rewards, idk what think others about this scroll, but for me it very bad ****, because use inventory space and is impossible delete or sell them, stack 999. I know R2 explanation how use it, assign for lv1 sylph and sacrifice, but sorry my time is too expensive to waste for collecting essence. Another case of mockery from players (first i remember are Vip tokens as rewards for non cashers)

Comment

Hi!
            Anybody know anything about Mount event. When it comes?
            Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by R261461089 View Post
              hi i need even mountraning .
              i need balen .

Comment

Ty for the information.

Comment

lol nice pics so where is the knight wearing the clothing ROFL
                  Daxraina
                  S134
                  Elysion
                  lvl 80
                  4370.1 K BR
                  with MDM rank 2

Those that have survived to tell of my defeat will soon meet me again

I will see you ALL !!!

GO HARD OR GO HOME

Comment

RAWR! WHERE'S MAH DURN DIVINITY SHARDS?!?!?!

Please??
                    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Where is the Divinity Shard Exchange?
                      I am willing to pay for them to get Athena.
                      I need 360 more shards. Please put them on sale.

Comment

Want evolve Apollo or Hades ? Want divinity shard ? So here... Low chance, small amount but who cares casher will allways pay ...
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	div.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	1696858
                        MirajaneCZ
                        Kabam S49 (Merged with S16 and Merged with S26)
                        80lv - 2.615k+ BR with Hecate and Eudaemon
                        ** orange Hecate (Savana) - 169k+ BR , 10lv Knight (ErzaScarlet) Eudaemon 1.620k+ BR
                        youtube channel -

Comment

I opened all (13) of the boxes and got 0 divinity shards. 28 whips, 8 sep an 4 marha weren't even close to the balens spent so at this point, just like the last event, I'm done cashing until I can actually exchange for divinity shards.

On the bright side I did manage to get my hades purple from sky trails marha. Looks like I'll be farming AQ and upgrading my pan to even reach 3-5 for the chance at more horns. Funny how they sell marha and sep but make it impossible for me to get the Aegis to make buying any make sense.

Oh and stop with the sylph xp scrolls unless they become sellable. To think about it just give me 5k gold or nothing to save me the trouble of selling them.

Comment

Originally posted by MirajaneCZ View Post
                            Want evolve Apollo or Hades ? Want divinity shard ? So here... Low chance, small amount but who cares casher will allways pay ...
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]108027[/ATTACH]
                            Except that you can't BUY the Secret Chests - they are contained in the Atoll Lockers - that you also can't buy, they are drops from dungeons. So far I have gotten 1 Secret Chest that contained divinity shards.

I don't get it either. And where did all the people who have evolve hades GET their divinity shards? I somehow got 80 when they were first available - but it never occurred to me that R2 would wait so long to make them available again.
                            Prime
                            Server S7 R2games

Comment

what rip off .. open 36 The Secret Chest and not even 10 divinity shards. RIP OFF GUYS !!!! DONT OPENT THEM SAVE UR MONEY

Comment

just like i figure got only 44 n not one single rare drop, only enough for Fashion Core x2.

" 1,000,000 Gold
                                Runestone x100
                                Mahra x100
                                Furious Chimera Card x1" rare drops could not get out of 44.

I figure when ever I get an event that have chests that gives mounts or slpyh, odd r harder for non-casher.
                                Last edited by R21537441; 10-19-2014, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X