Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is Conquer Online Worth Me Coming Back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Conquer Online Worth Me Coming Back?

According to GameSpot, Conquer Online is ready to introduce a new character/class, Lee-Long, which they said is built and modeled based on Bruce Lee. Do you guys think I should return to play that game, again?

Started to play Conquer Online in 2008, and left in 2011. The reason why I played it in the first place is that the PvP system is interesting, and it has unique controls, such as jumping to move around. There used to be many Americans in the server, but when I decided to leave, I fought against people from other countries the most, esp those from Middle East. Haha, I've to admit, their skills level was unthinkably low, and I beat the **** out of them every time! But it was no fun killing mobs and bosses. All in all, this game except for the PvP system is just subpar.

Oh, by the way, this game costs much, too. If you wanna get yourself sets of equipment every month, you'll have to pay at least 60 bucks. (Damn, it's way pricey than Call of Duty).
Working...
X