Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gaming While Working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming While Working

A lot of my guild mates play while they are at work. (I play Wartune)

I know one of my regular team will be in nirvana or spire and suddenly he'll stop using skills... we always wonder if he's gonna get caught, but so far, he hasn't.

Sometimes it's frustrating, if you're waiting for someone, or expecting them to hit a skill you need to pass a level and they aren't there to do it, but it occurs to me, that there's likely a goldmine out here of stories, both ingame, and in real life for those who get caught.

So how do you guys do it? Do you work alone for the most part? Do you ever leave a customer waiting for you because you're in the middle of a run? Do you hit a quick f5 if someone peeks around the corner? Have a mock browser setup?

Have any of you ever been caught and got in trouble for it?

On my server, we used to have a pretty big casher, let's just call him k... Well, k would play at work, and we were always asking how, then one day, he just said, well, my boss plays WoW and CoD while at work, I think I can get away with a little Wartune here and there.

What jobs are you guys doing that are so cool that your boss would let you play???

What are some really fun horror stories you know about players who game while working?

Tips, Tricks, things to avoid.. those are welcome here too!

well this thread failed
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
    X