Wedding Carriage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Carriage

Anyone who know about claim wedding carriage?
    in the game say: "You must book a thousand year love wedding for use"
    where is a thousand year love wedding can I get? how way for get it?
    thx
    Idanovic S343

U BUY the most expensive wedding and u can drive the carriage. not worth it, but hey, waste your money the way u want to, don't let me stop you.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

you can only use it during the two hours of your thousand year love wedding.

DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

And you can only use it once =(

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
          And you can only use it once =(
          Was that from experience?

DarkMeph
          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Idanovic View Post
            Anyone who know about claim wedding carriage?
            in the game say: "You must book a thousand year love wedding for use"
            where is a thousand year love wedding can I get? how way for get it?
            thx
            Idanovic S343
            you marry someone, buy 14,999k balen wedding and go once ride around city. It need be done in 2h when you still got wedding ceremony otherwise I think you will miss that expensive ride but I guess ring pays more then than just wedding carriage ride. It's around 20-30 sec ride not really worth it, only ring lvl good at that wedding ceremony and of course you get more expensive gifts from players if remeber right 1m gold and max 500 balen per gift (can be done 3x so 1500bb) what turn after wedding bound balens. (don't still wish too much boundbalens)

Comment

The carriage was more of a let down than the magic school bus, don't do it, don't even look at it. This would of been a much better idea if it was like the starting implementation of a "double" mount system for hauling companions around. But really just clicking someone to follow is better anyways.
              S435 Witchlight bluffs
              Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
              39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Valest View Post
                The carriage was more of a let down than the magic school bus, don't do it, don't even look at it. This would of been a much better idea if it was like the starting implementation of a "double" mount system for hauling companions around. But really just clicking someone to follow is better anyways.
                thx very much

Comment

thanks

Thx very much aLL

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                    Was that from experience?

DarkMeph
                    yup, married a big spender =p

Comment

Working...
                    X