[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 10/10 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 10/10 @ 3:00 AM EDT

A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 10th of October beginning at 3:00 AM EDT (0:00 PDT, 8:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8). These servers will be down for approximately 4 to 6 hours to allow for adequate testing, but could be longer. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes to the merge.

The following servers to be merged are:

East Coast Servers
    • White Castle (S505),Arcane Guild (S508),Ashen Fields (S511), and Angelic Sanctum (S513) will be merging together.
    • Rosy Highlands (S522) and Misty River (S524) will be merging together.
    • Fangwood Forest (S528) and The Garden City (S530) will be merging together.

West Coast Server
    • Hammersforth (S509),Tower of Poisons (S514) and Tunnels of Kima (S520) will be merging together.
    • Starstone Hill (S525) and Fellsword Mountain (S531) will be merging together.

European Server
    • Shadowy Vale (S523) and Sicklemoor (S527) will be merging together.

Oceanic Server
    • Luminous Valley (S516) and Ghostwood Downs (S526) will be merging together.

In order to avoid the loss of any character information, please refrain from making any new characters on these servers until after the merge has been completed.

To help with potential name conflicts, we will be removing unused characters that fit the following strict guidelines:
    • A character must not have logged in within the last 45 days.
    • Be under level 12 and their castle must be on the Twilight Coast.
    • Have no Balens.
    • Have no record of ever recharging.
    • Not be in a guild.

Only a character who meets all five of the conditions above will be deleted.

All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, Gold, Honor, Honor ranking, Daru, Kyanite, Balens, Vouchers, level, Battle Ranking, Academy information, Friend lists, Astrals and VIP statuses). Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved. Current quest progress will also be preserved. The only thing that will change is that all player's Castles will move to Twilight Coast. The Server Rankings list will be cleared, but will repopulate the next time it updates after the merge is complete.

Character Names:
    • A character's name will only be changed if characters on different servers have the same name. In that case, the character on the newer server will have -S## added to the end of their name. For Example: RoryWilliams on Boneyard (S17) would be RoryWilliams-S17 after the merge, but only if there was a RoryWilliams on S12.
    • Upon logging into your character after the merge, if your name was changed to include -S17, a popup window will open up allowing you the chance to change your name. To continue the example, RoryWilliams-S17 would log in and get a window asking to change his name. He could change it to RoryPond and the -S17 would be removed from his name.

Guild Names:
    • A Guild's name will only be changed if guilds on different servers have the same name. In that case, the guild leader of the guild on the newer server will get a popup window upon logging in to change the name of their guild.
    • Should the guild leader choose not to change the name of their guild, they will not be able to access their guild interface. Attempts to access the guild interface will only open the name change popup until the Guild's name is changed.
    • Guild members will also be unable to access their guild interface until the name is changed.
    • After the Server Merge, the Official Website, server names, and login entrance will remain the same. Players will login to their character though their original server. If a player has a character on both servers, you will continue to access the same character associated with a particular server as before the merge.

Check out the newest events and promotions for the merged servers here in this thread!
    Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 10-08-2014, 01:59 PM.

ok so why even start new servers when you are merging servers that are not even 6 months old lol

Comment

416 needs another merge!

Comment

[QUOTE=R2_Helen;1130230]A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 10th of October beginning at 3:00 AM EDT (0:00 PDT, 8:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8). These servers will be down for approximately 4 to 6 hours to allow for adequate testing, but could be longer. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes to the merge.

The following servers to be merged are:

West Coast Server
        • Hammersforth (S509),Tower of Poisons (S514) and Tunnels of Kima (S520) will be merging together.
        • Starstone Hill (S525) and Tower of Poisons (S531) will be merging together.

Ummm mistake Tower of Poisons is NOT S531.
        S531 is Fellsword Mountains which is the server I am on, can someone please verify this, before Friday becuz I have a character on both these servers-lol.
        Thank you

Comment

S531 is Fellsword Mountains which is the server I am on, can someone please verify this, before Friday becuz I have a character on both these servers-lol.
          After complete server Merges just will be your character name change. not your both account mixed in 1 account ::

Comment

po jaka cholere twozycie nowe servery jesli zaraz potem je laczycie , to totalna glupota . nie poto ludzie graja i inwestuja w ta gre zeby kilku paqcanow polaczylo wszystko i zniszczylo to co sie mialo , wasze polaczenia powoduja tylko to ze coraz wiecej graczy przenosi sie na nowe servery . i tak bedzie dopuki to nie zrozumiecie ze nie twozenie nowych serverow utrzyma ta gre tylko pujscie w robienie eventow nie za kase ale dla graczy.

Comment

yall need to fix that. make it 522 524 528 and 530. Their all equal of activeness. Make it a better merge than just 2 servers together. 4 is better. WE WANT IT.

Comment

i agree with AliyaNOa

but still thanks from whole S530 for the merge =)

Comment

Originally posted by HighLanderLord View Post
                  After complete server Merges just will be your character name change. not your both account mixed in 1 account ::
                  I know that HighLanderLord-I am not concerned about that issue its the issue of the wrong server name with the wrong server number-

Comment

509 and 514 have already merged. and tower of poisons is 514 not 531. start proof reading.

Comment

once again S2 gets left out in the cold

Comment

520 is not even 2 months old, thanks for pushing us in with 2 older servers idiots

Comment

now with this change with the merger is Fellsword mountain (s531) staying the same name or changing to starstone Hill s525?

Comment

Character name.

Someone likes Doctor who, well..who ever wrote the Character name change example. RoryWilliams/Pond XD.

Comment

Working...
                            X