i tuff up $19.99 dollor why i didn't recieve Autumn Pack contains:
      Dragon Essence x10
      Mark of God x10
      Strange Energy x10
      Cask of Wine x1

[S76] Karmic Temple
      IGN: JJWolf
      Level: 78
      I have reported this issue, however in the meantime, you should file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Include the information you've provided above, your order number, and briefly explain that the event has been extended and there does not appear to be a redemption option for the packs.

Comment

So I paid $100 for 2 oktober fest costumes for nothing? I want a refund. Send me a message via this forum account.

Comment

zzz, invaders are nice but the coin prizes are old. There are so many new systems in the game could you guys please put some of the new stuff on the quarter master coin list.

Running Oktober-no-real-event-fest again is showing that r2 has at least one good ear, but that doesn't change the fact that the whole event is lame. Rerunning a lame event doesn't change much. Everybody either used or discarded their empty bottles, and now they want us to sink gold into our alts to try for more empty bottles. I might try for the outfit because it does look cool, but it'd be nice if the outfits had different stats.

Comment

Could you show some pictures of the Ruby Rocket too? I want to make sure it doesn't look liek cupid's arrow before i upgrade mine
            LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
              Could you show some pictures of the Ruby Rocket too? I want to make sure it doesn't look liek cupid's arrow before i upgrade mine
              You will need to refer to the preview image in your Mount tab upon morphing the Gold Rocket, but I can assure you that it does not look like the Cupid's Arrow. It is actually very similar to its predecessors aside from the crimson color scheme.

Comment

I'm not interested in participating in this Octoberfest event, but I love torches. Thanks for having regular events and not just the Octoberfest.

Comment

Thanks a lot, R2, I just traded 10 bottles just for ONE stupid little Quatermaster Token, after wasting 1.5p grand total and killing myself just to get that extra 5 beer from crypt.
                  Could've told us that you are extending the events days BEFORE maintenance ...

Better than nothing, though. The thought of extending the events alone is good enough. Thanks a lot..
                  IGN: (s52)MisterDerp
                  Server: (S52) Plethuran Plains
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Level: 57 (working on it D: )
                  Nobility: Grand Duke
                  Class: Ranger (mostly Anti-Mage)

Just another typical zombie nooblord

I am evil, stop laughing!

Comment

R2 need to give us cashers a darn compensation for last week for us having to spend hundreds of $ to get last weeks messy and rip off of an event

Comment

Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
                      Can someone please please PLEASE tell how many tries the mount takes to morph? I'll share my bit of info - 50 gmut per try,but HOW MANY TRIESSS someone tell me you'll be my hero.

Stats:

Red Rocket - Hellwing stats
                      Gold Rocket - Kilin stats
                      Ruby Rocket - Taotie stats (Yes,it has a 3rd morph,why did you only say it can be upgraded to level 2 lol)

Someone tell me how much tries for gold/ruby D:<
                      Minimum 1500 GMUT per morph.
                      The final mount is equivalent to Super Toatie.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
                        Duration: 10/9 - 10/15 11:59 PM (Server Time)
                        Level Requirement: 30+

Description: Defeat Lvl. 30 and above elite monsters for a chance to get Warrior Vouchers, which can be traded. Collect 20 vouchers and exchange them for Warrior Key x1 by visiting the Quartermaster in Starglade, once per day. Warrior Keys can also be purchased in the Shop for just 50 Crystal a piece. These keys can then be used to play the Warrior Lotto for a chance to win rare and valuable items!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]107754[/ATTACH]

Here's where to find the Warrior Lotto interface
                        AFK card event again

Comment

If anyone has any information on the Calydonian Boar could you please share it. I am trying to find out what type, stats and if it can be morphed?

Comment

heres the boars info and no it cannot be morphed. all beginning skills are lvl 4 Click image for larger version

Name:	boar.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	249.3 KB
ID:	1696854

and i spent over $100 getting the darn thing and outfit as well last week and r2 is ripping ppl off by doing that and not planning to compensate anyone sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
                              [
                              Changes
                              • Chances of receiving an empty bottle from Beer have been raised.
                              30 beer and not a single empty bottle. Wow, what an increase. Last week I got 4 empty bottles from less beer. *thumbs_up*

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                                I have reported this issue, however in the meantime, you should file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Include the information you've provided above, your order number, and briefly explain that the event has been extended and there does not appear to be a redemption option for the packs.
                                I noticed the extended promotion section has been updated...so do we still get Autumn Pack now?

Comment

Working...
                                X