[Patch Notes] 10/9 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerryexyip View Post
    I noticed the extended promotion section has been updated...so do we still get Autumn Pack now?
    The forum [did] indicate an extension, however in-game, there is no option to redeem the Autumn Pack. You can always file a support ticket (http://support.r2games.com/) to see if redemption is possible. You will need to include your order number as well as an explanation [of the situation].
    Last edited by Reverie; 10-13-2014, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      The forum does indicate an extension, however in-game, there is no option to redeem the Autumn Pack. You can always file a support ticket (http://support.r2games.com/) to see if redemption is possible. You will need to include your order number as well as an explanation of the event extension.
      Please note that page 1 of this thread removed the autumn pack from the extended promotion.

Comment

Noted, because it is no longer included in this week's extended events list, you will not be receiving Autumn Packs for said purchases.
        Last edited by Reverie; 10-13-2014, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Plsss make a new server

Comment

For those who wonder how did the mount stats looks like here they are , plus the mount is a little out of place to the left if u pay attention maybe they need to put it in the center.

Ty and awesome event.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              From my testing, the Gold Rocket took ~25+ clicks at 10-11 stars, while the Ruby took ~30+ clicks at 13-14 stars.
              when mods do "testing" does that mean you give yourself free in game items? I met someone on 63 that said they are a mod here and they have max tenets and a bunch of other stuff so it makes me wonder how much cheating mods do.

Comment

Moderators have no such access to "free items", only the GMs do. If a moderator plays the game, they are bound to the common play, just as every other player is. Testing is also never done on public servers, so I wouldn't believe everything a random player tells you.

Comment

Working...
                X