X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update

S12 we dont have this????? or cant find it

Comment

server 23.....cant find any of the updates.....where is it???? nothing has changed !!!

Comment

Who cares what servers get the patch before everyone else? Its only a little advantage for them...

Comment

actually its no advantage since theres nothing there, how can you test what's not there? only thing i see is the defend sylph atoll and been online for 9 hours and seen nothing so what does it really matter if theres no difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Dossify View Post
            how u defend atoll? i'm in party, but says "event finished ot not yet started"
            The whole event last only a few minutes ... the system announcement comes with a 4 min warning then there is a 2 -3 min fight and it's all over.

No sure if reported elsewhere but prices as i know for the moment are per party rank and per damage.

1st : vulcan stove (20), mystery runestone (10), hoof (10) soul seal(10), Guardian treasure (1) plus damage rewards : sylph crystalloids and vulcan stove
            2nd : damage rewards : sylph crystalloids , vulcan stove

Edit ... the HP of the boss has now been adapted ... it's a WB and lasted about 35 min for us
            Last edited by Val-K; 10-10-2014, 06:07 AM.
            ValKitteh - S1
            "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

thanks and do you know when is this event, because it's says all day, but 4 hours i didn't saw any announcements?

Comment

Originally posted by Dossify View Post
                thanks and do you know when is this event, because it's says all day, but 4 hours i didn't saw any announcements?
                ARE YOU on the right server?
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

not possible without being carried

carried not really an achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                    ITs like this Every new Patch .. the servers u see ar Test servers rest of servers will get the patch week later hopefully whit no bugs
                    No we just get it a week later with the same bugs

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                      ARE YOU on the right server?
                      yes R2games S1

Comment

oh ok i see so out of 3 events we got only 1 in server 23. congrats for messing up yet another patch. how do you test something thats not there? easy wait a week and test on all servers so all enjoy the bugs hahaha

Comment

I'm on one of the test servers and all of you who are not should be happy about that alone. Arena is boring for we fight the exact same teams over and over and over...and over. Same w/ bg, I enter some bg's 4mins b4 it starts and when entire bg is over....well it still just me alone in that room, so 24 minutes of solo carting and this is normal btw.

And we don't get added back into the mainstream after a week when new patches are introduced so the argument of unfair advantage is invalid for we are segregated and have our own csgb with other segregated guilds.
                          Last edited by R26737621; 10-10-2014, 08:08 AM.

Comment

sylph atoll defender is a team world boss

Comment

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
                              I'm on one of the test servers and all of you who are not should be happy about that alone. Arena is boring for we fight the exact same teams over and over and over...and over. Same w/ bg, I enter some bg's 4mins b4 it starts and when entire bg is over....well it still just me alone in that room, so 24 minutes of solo carting and this is normal btw.

And we don't get added back into the mainstream after a week when new patches are introduced so the argument of unfair advantage is invalid for we are segregated and have our own csgb with other segregated guilds.
                              can't say the part of being alone and getting to cart sounds so bad 80 bg's it's impossible to cart the whole time

Comment

how we get out of the underground palace

Comment

Working...
                                X