Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/9 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by medwhichisanch View Post
    Are those Mahjong (or rather Shisen-sho, whatever) and Monopoly?
    W.H.A.T. Mahjong!
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

i want bingo

Comment

so bored so lag game and buf

Comment

Everyone who is not on test servers should be happy for it. My server was taken to this group few weaks ago and from this time cross-servers events are really horrible - no enough players. In BG are usually 3-4 players only, matching in GA last very long and often you are matched witch really hihgher levels....
          Last edited by verbaska; 10-09-2014, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by verbaska View Post
            Everyone who is not on test servers should be happy happy for it. My server was taken to this group few weaks ago and from this time cross-servers events are really horrible - no enough players. In BG are usually 3-4 players only, matching in GA last very long and often you are matched witch really hihgher levels....
            Yep, definately, most people on test servers are about to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by verbaska View Post
              Everyone who is not on test servers should be happy happy for it. My server was taken to this group few weaks ago and from this time cross-servers events are really horrible - no enough players. In BG are usually 3-4 players only, matching in GA last very long and often you are matched witch really hihgher levels....
              Post ticket please, mine is open for the past 4 weeks about it and i just manage to convince the GM that we are indeed segregated. The more we are to say that we are discriminated against with a lower playing experience than anyone else for ... nothing ... the better.

I say for nothing as it's pretty evident now that putting patches on so called tester server is useless as no bug we picked up over the past 2 years has ever been solved when the patch was distributed to all servers. We test nothing and they pretty much know it.

By the way ... there is no underground Palace or golden road ... a least i can't find them
              ValKitteh - S1
              "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Patch notes:
                1, Added a New Event: Defend Sylph Atoll
                2, Added a New Event: Underground Palace (Currently called Hades’ Trek)
                3, Added a New Event: Golden Road
                4, Fixed an issue in which limited items could be purchased multiple times from the Wilds Shop.[/QUOTE]

Where is the new events?

Comment

I also created ticked before few weeks. I got answer: "We apologize for the inconvenience, we will be looking into this matter, we ask for you patience in waiting for the update."

Comment

Golden Road and Underground Palace will be opened when the patch is released to all the servers.

Until then, enjoy your Sylph Atoll boss, prize is kinda meh.

Comment

how u defend atoll? i'm in party, but says "event finished ot not yet started"

Comment

Originally posted by Mayy_ View Post
                        Patch notes:
                        1, Added a New Event: Defend Sylph Atoll
                        2, Added a New Event: Underground Palace (Currently called Hades’ Trek)
                        3, Added a New Event: Golden Road
                        4, Fixed an issue in which limited items could be purchased multiple times from the Wilds Shop.
                        Where is the new events?[/QUOTE]

It could be they are similar events to God Descent which happens once a month. I am sure the information will be discovered shortly.

DarkMeph
                        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          Until then, enjoy your Sylph Atoll boss, prize is kinda meh.
                          What's the prize?
                          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

So funny, people complain only s1 gets a head starts, s1 complain about being the test server.

More servers gets to test the content 1 week time ahead, and they complain about being test servers.

More people complain that they don't rotate the test servers... And if they did? Can someone follow my logic?

Thank god for not being a test server if this is what it means xD

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                              What's the prize?
                              You got some gold + something else (not sure what) according to your party rank at the end (when boss die). Boss appear twice a day in PRC, not sure if it's same here.

Comment

please - tell at which time is sylph atoll boses spawns?

Comment

Working...
                                X