weeks pass, nothing corrected

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weeks pass, nothing corrected

- memory leak (refresh, refresh, refresh, ...)
    - cache trouble (so great for people who have download limit)
    - disconnection (great in DI when you are taking reward)
    - cross GB barely playable (it's a lottery as it depend how many don't have black screen on each side)

no maintenance last week, none this week either.

in the meaning time they add new feature on test (we saw what the test did last time... the bugs were sent and next week everyone had the same bugged version)

r2games... what else ?
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    - memory leak (refresh, refresh, refresh, ...)
    - cross GB barely playable (it's a lottery as it depend how many don't have black screen on each side)

no maintenance last week, none this week either.

in the meaning time they add new feature on test (we saw what the test did last time... the bugs were sent and next week everyone had the same bugged version)

r2games... what else ?
    I do agree that it is starting to get boring waiting for my inventory to download as I log on and Areas to load and then eventual waiting for flash to respond. I guess they need more typos to fix.

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

This has been reported. At this time i have no information on when the issues will be fixed, i guess the best we can all do is be patient and wait and see what happens..There are also things we can try to help with some of the issues, such as lag, black screens ect.. I would suggest for anyone having major issues to check out this link and try some of the suggestions there http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ag-Thread-list For me it was as simple as a new browser

Comment

Some of the causes of lag is the fact the flash is leaking memory. It keeps taking up more memory and once it get to certain point things start to slow down this has to be fixed by adobe. I know the problem has been reported and probably has been several more times for an eta on a fix.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

memory leak
          Can't be solved on client this is a develop issue
          probably this issue has its origin in the whish to use clients resources over server resources.
          This gives a huge amount of savings for the host.

Why this started to happen is unclear,
          either its a choice or a mistake (can be bug or parameters)
          There are no known exploits for local saved data (control local game data, alter data and send back to server)

Disconnection is a fun experience. Normaly you disconnect your complete client but in this case just the game on 1 browser
          disconnects. Its possible u play your main and alt account and 1 disconnects while the other is still running.
          There is a technical possiblity in some browsers to react on upcomming events (google chrome has this) but this occures
          out of the blue without any local reason.
          Its most possible a host side connection issue, this can happen when HA moves servers or when total accepted connections
          reached its max.
          There can be a connection between this issue and the cach issue (since u make more (technical) connections to the server.

This is on tech side the worst event ever.

There are so many issue's combined in this event that it looks like that its a test to see how much you can do wrong and
          still get people to play it.
          all your BR and BR (balens recharging) Tactics and skills dont count in this event, its purely based on luck.
          Fighting yourself or your own guild, getting kicked from fight when still having hp on both sides disconnecting freezes
          Lag 2.0 etc.

since i was put to read the cheat sector from the terms of use:
          It is NOT allowed to exploit bugs
          well if i find myself in the enemy team fighting my guildys..... and i choose not to cast skills
          i am exploiting a bug.

Players and customers are complaining about this for weeks (depending on the issue more or less weeks)
          and the issues start on host not on client.
          The lack of solution combined with the lack of communication (game masters can post on forum also... not only to tell us about the next bugged event)

When you at one day at home dont get water anymore and everyday you call your water supplier and they keep answering; this is known and this is reported
          please be patience how long would you stay in that possition?

i understand that all volunteer "staff" are players also but ticketing dont work for this, and there is no other way to interact
          with any R2 related platform as just forum.
          and all problems will sure end if we quit playing the game but that is what ppl that have invested in their char wont do easy.

to be short, these problems are not client or user based, all problems are reported multiple times either on forum or in tickets
          and for us customers .. we don't care who has to fix what and why.. as long as it gets fixed OR when some one explains why
          things happen the way they happen and we have the choice to be a part of it or not.

shoot at me... i just play the piano...

Comment

u missed a bug one mars will being bugged to hell when healing or using an aoe atack

Comment

And the thing is that we keep getting patches w new content...
              East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                And the thing is that we keep getting patches w new content...
                and potential new bugs

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                  and potential new bugs
                  *sarcasm on*
                  I think its unfair that the test servers gets these bugs first.
                  we will have the same bugs only a week after...

*sarcasm off*

Comment

AT THIS TIME I HAVE NO INFORMATION ON WHEN THE ISSUES WILL BE FIXED

Please clear your cache and cookies

maybe u get the information after u done that

STOP GIVING THEM STUPID ANSWERS ABOUT CLEAR CACHE BECAUSE IT AINT THE ANSWER
                    ITS A SHAME YOU GET PAYED FREE INGAME ITEMS FOR TELLING THIS NON-INFORMATION
                    =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

There are a certain amount of steps that can be taken to quicken the loading times. It is recommended that you clear your cache, not just right clicking on the Wartune screen and clicking "Clear Cache". Go here to clear your Flash Cache. Needs may be that you need to change your browser. A recent poll was token on which browser works best for Wartune I would recommend checking it out here. A lot of players are posting bug reports, but they are not coming in with the requested format that can be foundhere in this guide. The more reports that follow the format in the guide the easier it will be to pinpoint the bugs as well as the cause of them.

Comment

This forum needs a facepalm smiley.

Comment

I know mentor and moderator are only doing their job, but when you sent many ticket and got auto answer and, 1 week after, you get and auto closing message ...
                          r2games CAN'T COMMUNICATE AT ALL !!

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Edermask View Post
                            There are a certain amount of steps that can be taken to quicken the loading times. It is recommended that you clear your cache, not just right clicking on the Wartune screen and clicking "Clear Cache". Go here to clear your Flash Cache. Needs may be that you need to change your browser. A recent poll was token on which browser works best for Wartune I would recommend checking it out here. A lot of players are posting bug reports, but they are not coming in with the requested format that can be foundhere in this guide. The more reports that follow the format in the guide the easier it will be to pinpoint the bugs as well as the cause of them.
                            I aware you're doing your job as "mentor" or what your direct superior tells you to do but i'm sure that if you actually play this game you know the truth, sigh.
                            East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Edermask View Post
                              How many answers are you giving now?
                              stop selling **** to your customers.

Players put effort and time in reporting bugs, make ingame loss (or no -gain) while being confronted with these
                              bugs but still the only cure is reload, clear cache use different browser?
                              and ofcourse again ... its our fault that we dont report in the way that you set the format to?
                              well when u write a ticket (what should be the official way to report anything) you get a non-answer or no answer at all
                              and all ingame issues remain.

i hope you enjoy the free ingame items R2 sends you
                              Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 10-09-2014, 02:23 PM. Reason: bad word
                              =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

Working...
                              X