weeks pass, nothing corrected

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    im just glad that finally people concerned with this issue. 2 months ago i was actively complaining about this and people ignoring it to the point that a mod said i whined too much.
    back to the topic, i think this is because the server sent a nocache/nosave request like youtube. if we can resolve this problem....
    Give me a bit of a cliff note version on that issue please? It might help me in explaining to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
      Give me a bit of a cliff note version on that issue please? It might help me in explaining to them.
      Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
        Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
        Okay, a bit more then, I don't use youtube all that much

Comment

Ok i m happy to see many others are concerned . Hope something good comes out soon out of this , it is very urgent to solve this . :/

Comment

i think everyone is concerned, but not all have trouble because of it

Comment

Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
              i think everyone is concerned, but not all have trouble because of it
              I am afraid you are wrong . Not everyone may care about internet data usage but entering fights w/o skills already on skillbar and shadowy characters those are cache issues as well

Comment

Originally posted by R24131631 View Post
                I am afraid you are wrong . Not everyone may care about internet data usage but entering fights w/o skills already on skillbar and shadowy characters those are cache issues as well
                that's what i meant. everyone have probably the problem. but for some people don't feel the effect

Comment

Ok i m happy to see many others are concerned . Hope something good comes out soon out of this , it is very urgent to solve this . :/
                  something good will come from it of one if the players solves the problem for them. after 2 months, they still refuse to lift a finger, and mods and mentors are relying on players to provide a fix to spoon feed the devs.

Comment

Exactly it is something that i am waiting an official answer for in this forum from R2

Comment

official answer ? not sure you want them when i see the only 2 posts R2_Yagami did so far :

Originally posted by R2_Yagami
                      Hello General_Haskell ,you are not permitted under any circumstances or for any reason to utilize third-party applications in any of our Games. Punishment of violators will be determined on a case-by-case basis.

You can find this info here : http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse
                      Originally posted by R2_Yagami
                      Hello dwmedia , i will foward your ticket , but please next time follow forum moderators instructions , they are here to help you
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                        Okay, a bit more then, I don't use youtube all that much
                        problem is like this...
                        yes game still saving data to hard drive(cache), but game won't upload data from hard drive (cache)
                        so the cache will keep downloading everytime.... <<<< this real problem.... game still caching but wont use cache that saved TY give this answer to DEV

Comment

Still no official reply ? Isn't there anyone in R2 that can take responsibility and give us an answer about this ?

Comment

Still no official reply ? Isn't there anyone in R2 that can take responsibility and give us an answer about this ?
                            they are called game masters (name) and no, they probably won't answer

Comment

Working...
                            X