weeks pass, nothing corrected

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    I know mentor and moderator are only doing their job, but when you sent many ticket and got auto answer and, 1 week after, you get and auto closing message ...
    r2games CAN'T COMMUNICATE AT ALL !!
    Elves dont talk
    =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

I too am a player. A Wartune Mentor cannot be unless they are high level active player. I only put these suggestions up, because they are what worked for me and other players that I interact with. I typically bounce between the Firefox & Chrome browser. My Chrome was starting to suffer some lag spurts (most likely caused by my internet connection) so I found the FRQc Extension for Chrome & the Low Quality Flash Extension for Firefox. Here is a simple lag fix guide that helps address some of the issues with Flash.

Comment

I didn't think there was something worse than mods, but then these mentors came.

Comment

Be nice to the mentors please, they're volunteers and are here to help. We'll have to find some cupcakes to forcefeed you with if you're not

Comment

Do any of you actually think that the problems we have now will ever be fixed ?

If you do, you haven't been reading much on the forums about the ongoing problems.

Now I understand that the moderators and mentors have a job to do, but come on, your cupcaking joking with your clear cache, change browser solutions.
            What would be nice is to see a mod/mentor actually tell it how it is. Something along the lines of "R2 really doesn't give a cupcake, we keep pushing these bugs to the devs, and they ignore us as much as you guys".

Maybe then the forum users would actually start to give a little bit of respect to them, instead of just abusing them for their scripted, non sensical answers

Comment

I'll tell you why I wrote that lag guide. I used to be the queen of lag, I had a laggy laptop that was marketed as a gaming laptop, but the game lagged horribly for me. I blamed R2 for everything and they kept telling me to try all these different fixes. So I did. I also searched out every possible fix I could find, to make SURE it wasn't anything on my end. I kept telling other players over and over again what I was trying in order to make it not my fault though I knew my computer was slow, and in doing so, got sick of repeating myself constantly so made a guide.

My game was still laggy, but still better than if I didn't do anything. I would get multiple spire monsters piling up on top of each other, so by the time I was at lvl 10, it looked like I was fighting them all. R2 kept pointing at flash and my computer, but I knew they were wrong. I was gonna be the one to PROVE to them that their game was laggy cause I was building a really awesome gaming desktop and there was gonna be NO way they could point at me and blame me for THEIR lag.

What happened? I made the computer... and all the lag was gone. All of it. I hadn't even put the GPU in yet, and I still had no lag. All my dreams of pointing the finger at them and saying "SEE THIS?" "See this AWESOME computer that I have that you CAN'T blame for being too slow cause it's super fast?" "See that it's not MY fault?"

but um... it didn't really work like that. All my lag was gone. Another patch came and went, and I still didn't get lag. Then another patch and still no. Then the caching issue we currently have... I don't have it. I do sometimes get a disconnect... but rarely... not like you guys do.

I was a complete and total failure. I had PROMISED to take up the gauntlet and prove to the beasts at R2 that they were in the wrong, that it wasn't just our computers. But I failed you all, I got a computer that couldn't be beat by a flash game. And I just could no longer prove to the big meanies at R2 laughing at us as they push the "slow the server down" button that it wasn't us it was them.

So I went back to promoting the lag guide.

Want to me add something really important to it? Get a better computer.

Comment

I can understand the "better computer remove the lag part", ok. But, how is the cache issue related to my computer? I even formatted my hard drive to make sure there wasn't an old flash version causing trouble or whatever. I can live with the lag, I think it's because of my computer. But, can you explain to me how is my computer causing the cache issue? I'm barely downloading anything except when I'm playing this game. This game is downloading over 600 MB everyday, usually even more than that. If it's something with flash, can you tell us what are we suppose to do? I'm using the client, hope R2 knows how their client works? What I have to do so it stop reloading every time?

Edit: Also, why the reloading/cache issue all started after the 2.0 patch? (It's the first bug/problem I saw when I went on server 1) All those players did something to their computers at that time? No, it's something R2 did to their game and it's causing trouble for a lot of players. Why they don't try to find what they broke and fix it?
                Last edited by Eskendal; 10-09-2014, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Personally i complain about the game cache not saving anything and having to download everything every damn time, my computer is trash, i deal with that every day, my internet is trash and i deal with that every day but i shouldn't be loading the same game content over and over again.

Don't know what or how can people aka r2 people understand our main problem now.
                  East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                    I didn't think there was something worse than mods, but then these mentors came.
                    amen brother... the last one said, you have to be a high level active player to be a mentor... thats rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                      I'll tell you why I wrote that lag guide. I used to be the queen of lag, I had a laggy laptop that was marketed as a gaming laptop, but the game lagged horribly for me. I blamed R2 for everything and they kept telling me to try all these different fixes. So I did. I also searched out every possible fix I could find, to make SURE it wasn't anything on my end. I kept telling other players over and over again what I was trying in order to make it not my fault though I knew my computer was slow, and in doing so, got sick of repeating myself constantly so made a guide.

My game was still laggy, but still better than if I didn't do anything. I would get multiple spire monsters piling up on top of each other, so by the time I was at lvl 10, it looked like I was fighting them all. R2 kept pointing at flash and my computer, but I knew they were wrong. I was gonna be the one to PROVE to them that their game was laggy cause I was building a really awesome gaming desktop and there was gonna be NO way they could point at me and blame me for THEIR lag.

What happened? I made the computer... and all the lag was gone. All of it. I hadn't even put the GPU in yet, and I still had no lag. All my dreams of pointing the finger at them and saying "SEE THIS?" "See this AWESOME computer that I have that you CAN'T blame for being too slow cause it's super fast?" "See that it's not MY fault?"

but um... it didn't really work like that. All my lag was gone. Another patch came and went, and I still didn't get lag. Then another patch and still no. Then the caching issue we currently have... I don't have it. I do sometimes get a disconnect... but rarely... not like you guys do.

I was a complete and total failure. I had PROMISED to take up the gauntlet and prove to the beasts at R2 that they were in the wrong, that it wasn't just our computers. But I failed you all, I got a computer that couldn't be beat by a flash game. And I just could no longer prove to the big meanies at R2 laughing at us as they push the "slow the server down" button that it wasn't us it was them.

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD, no one is talking about your 2012 lag issue. we're talking about the broken caching brought to us several patches ago. You know whats broken, so stop the charade.

Comment

Has your super awesome gaming computer removed the black screen problems in the CSGB? Mine hasn't

It also hasn't stopped the "kicked" from room when in spire/mp/tok either.

I appreciate that some of the problems can be user end, but when all we EVER get is the same clear cache/update flash player rubbish, it does get a bit annoying.

Comment

when EVERY last game work fine with max settings and wartune doesn't, sorry, but a better computer won't change anything.
                          - everytime you enter your inventory it download the picture, that has nothing to do with computer
                          - when you play for 20 min and your memory used for flash pluggin (or wathever name depending the browser you use) go from 360 to 900 mo, that has nothing to do with computer
                          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                            I appreciate that some of the problems can be user end, but when all we EVER get is the same clear cache/update flash player rubbish, it does get a bit annoying.
                            Trust me, it gets just as annoying to say it as it is to hear it because we know exactly what the response is going to be. When I was told to clear my cache and cookies last week for a log in issue on another game I don't even play, I threatened to break a plate of cookies over someone's head and I walked away for a week (was the server's fault after all). So, yes, we do understand how frustratingly irritating it is to be told to clear the cache and cookies in response to just about every single issue there is. However, it is also the very first thing we are asked when we forward the complaints on, and we have to be able to say YES, cache and cookies were cleared, because there are times when an issue IS resolved by clearing the cache and cookies. I personally encourage it following any maintenance.

If it was the game (and I'm still not fully convinced it isn't at least some of the game's fault, to be perfectly honest), everyone would have the issue-- every single person regardless of what computer they are using or on what connection. The fact remains, none of the lag issues happen to every single person who plays the game. Take what we say as plausible suggestions. We aren't tech support, we are just players trying to help you guys play the games too. If everything in the guide has been tried and still isn't working, maybe digging a little deeper is needed. Green found everything in that guide on the internet, and she compiled it into an easy reference guide. It's not the be all end all for lag, and it wasn't meant to be. It's merely a starting point that helps some people.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

It could be down to geographically location. The close your are the physical server location less time is sent sending data and receiving data. My internet is not the best connection normally playing wireless on i7 2ghz 8 GB RAM laptop. I have had issues with flash installer so I had to remove everything to do with flash. Reinstall flash. Logged into wartune and let it down everything went to atoll and few other places. Played for a few ours watching as flash eats more memory up. Logged off and came back on a few hours later and watch it redownload everything in my Inventory.

tried the same thing on my pc and although that has a wired connection and the same things. I replaced all my micro filters since I am on ADSL connection. Made sure my router was up to date with it latest firmware. The problem is every configuration is different so something will work better on others. I am hoping we get a fixed before Christmas or at least something information about it being fixed which I highly doubt.

DarkMeph
                              Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Be nice to the mentors please, they're volunteers and are here to help. We'll have to find some cupcakes to forcefeed you with if you're not
                                Make a rule they can only answer when addressed, that half and half **** they tell can easily be missed.

Comment

Working...
                                X