Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The significance of having a Suggestion board at all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The significance of having a Suggestion board at all.

This is not supposed to be a rant but a legitimate question. Learning the backgrounds of the game after some time spent on it I would like to ask if r2 even has programming folks hired that would be able(!!) to implement suggestions made here at all? Has it ever happened in the past or are they just taking any given code from 7road and have to put it up without any control/possibilities?

In this case we are just wasting our time making suggestions so I would really like this answered so I can just stop and maybe some of the others that have legit ideas. Then the suggestion board will just be a place for all the "give me more, faster and free" people.

Tl;dr: Has there ever be a feature been put into the game that did not come from 7road ever after being suggested?

As far as I can be bothered to remember: people wanted Bloodfang back, and that request was honored. Same with a second slot for Tanks. There was even a poll to see which tank time was preferred in the morning.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I wish to overturn the ruling on bloodfang and demand we replace him with the worm.....for i miss that squishy sound he made when u attacked him

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        As far as I can be bothered to remember: people wanted Bloodfang back, and that request was honored. Same with a second slot for Tanks. There was even a poll to see which tank time was preferred in the morning.
        Thanks for the quick response, any idea why some things that seem to be easy changed with a few click aren´t then after being asked for 1000 times? Like adjusting the times for events in the top bar and taking the world boss out there that does not happen anymore anyway? Might be naive but that sounds like 2 minutes work for me to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by ComingCurse View Post
          Thanks for the quick response, any idea why some things that seem to be easy changed with a few click aren´t then after being asked for 1000 times? Like adjusting the times for events in the top bar and taking the world boss out there that does not happen anymore anyway? Might be naive but that sounds like 2 minutes work for me to be honest.
          That would require insight in the wondrous workings of R2's mind, which I (luckily?) don't have. Indeed, the afternoon WB bit would seem like a 2 minute job to me too...
          Heck, I've pointed out several times that the GB winner announcements are still those of waaaay back in the day 16 guilds participated. Winning the first one shows as "Guild X has reached the final 8!" on Monday for instance, etc.
          I guess since it doesn't really impact anyone, it's not high on a priority list...
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

More specifically, if it doesn't impact R2's wallet then it is not high on the priority list at all.
            Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

I want Worm WBs back, need the gold plz

Comment

at this point i rly feel like i should ask: if player suggestions/opinions matter so much how come the worm boss cant be put back in? i doubt there is even 1 single player that would NOT want to have an additional WB (gold is always needed)

also why the TOK shadows are not put back to fairness/the way they were when it was first open (king souls or whatever u wanna call them). i do understand some ppl will not agree on this so it makes it more complicated but if anything it would be an advantage for R2 (if no ppl r there they cant undress to allow noobs to get so much free stuff)
                Last edited by ADYXZ; 10-11-2014, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X