Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair, I didn't see much "trolling" in current chat until it was clear that you guys were going to lose. The bitterness and jealousy kicked in with some pretty horrible chat. Some KOK responded when provoked.

Anyway, sorry to see you drop down to the Iron group. the system kind of sucks. We've had our 4 hardest fights now and the finals are just a formality. SHould be the other way around really.

Comment

Gratz to kong guys on winning & also gratz to onez on making iron group. Onez you can't call players cheats everytime you loss (like you did with us) remember it's only game
      EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
        I'm not saying Kong players are the smartest.. yes, you would have to recharge $500 twice... the genius of it all.
        Neither are r2 player that keep cashing there then ^^

Comment

Sure MM see u on friday on our usual 4 min gb
          IGN:•BrokenRose•
          Class:Archer
          Guild:•Onež•

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenRoze View Post
            Sure MM see u on friday on our usual 4 min gb
            You going off subject ,can you confirm cheating or blackscreens for your loss?

Comment

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
              Everything i saw was "cheater hope u gonna die tomorrow" and stuff like that ^^ Didn't look like they had blackscreen to me ^^

Comment

Nobody said we lost cause of blackscreens and bugs but could have been a better battle for sure...
                IGN:•BrokenRose•
                Class:Archer
                Guild:•Onež•

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                  Everything i saw was "cheater hope u gonna die tomorrow" and stuff like that ^^ Didn't look like they had blackscreen to me ^^
                  They really need to stop under 8's playing this game, maybe limit them to 20-00 and auto log them off. Anyways gratz on win slowplay and gratz on iron group onez

Comment

They really need to stop under 8's playing this game, maybe limit them to 20-00 and auto log them off. Anyways gratz on win slowplay and gratz on iron group onez
                    yes, and then keep them from posting.

Comment

Congrats on your win guys, nicely done.

A word on how Kong's payment system works... Kong does not give free balens, or even extra balens on a recharge, Kong gives Kreds, if players decide to use these for balens, they can, but they can do this in any game on Kong, not only in Wartune, so Kong is not giving unfair treatment to its players by this, it's treating all its players the same. I can play any game on Kong I like, and use Kreds in them, even if I just want to send some to a developer that doesn't have any ingame purchases, I'm not limited only to Wartune. R2 has NO say in how Kong chooses to run its currency system, and if Kong wants to give out extra Kreds, it's not because they're thumbing their noses at R2 players of Wartune.

That being said, there have been events exclusive to R2 servers for which players on Kong have not been able to access, I know this, because as the mod for Kong, I've had to hear all the complaints. I also know that when the free balen offer wall works on R2, it benefits the free players here, for which the free players on Kong have no benefit.

As to allegations of cheating stated here... Just because a player, guild or server is stronger than you does not mean they are cheating. If you have proof that someone is cheating, then you can send it in to support, but I think that this allegation here is baseless, so please don't accuse innocent players of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                        Congrats on your win guys, nicely done.

A word on how Kong's payment system works... Kong does not give free balens, or even extra balens on a recharge, Kong gives Kreds, if players decide to use these for balens, they can, but they can do this in any game on Kong, not only in Wartune, so Kong is not giving unfair treatment to its players by this, it's treating all its players the same. I can play any game on Kong I like, and use Kreds in them, even if I just want to send some to a developer that doesn't have any ingame purchases, I'm not limited only to Wartune. R2 has NO say in how Kong chooses to run its currency system, and if Kong wants to give out extra Kreds, it's not because they're thumbing their noses at R2 players of Wartune.

That being said, there have been events exclusive to R2 servers for which players on Kong have not been able to access, I know this, because as the mod for Kong, I've had to hear all the complaints. I also know that when the free balen offer wall works on R2, it benefits the free players here, for which the free players on Kong have no benefit.

As to allegations of cheating stated here... Just because a player, guild or server is stronger than you does not mean they are cheating. If you have proof that someone is cheating, then you can send it in to support, but I think that this allegation here is baseless, so please don't accuse innocent players of it.
                        come on.. lets not dance around it. what hardcore wartune casher is going to use the "kreds" for anything other than balens... essentially it's free balens. and kong also has "free balen offers" just like r2. Lets also talk about the original cashers who all left R2 to join Kong after they realized this.. I could provide you a list.
                        Last edited by R2sucksbad; 10-12-2014, 08:37 PM.

Comment

No, there is no free balen offer wall on Kong.

I know there's offers for kreds, but not often do you get more than one kred free, and one kred doesn't go very far. Also, Kong limits how much players are allowed to recharge at a time, and some of our players have been unable to participate in some of the big recharge events because of this. There's lots of good at Kong yes... if you are wanting to be a casher, and spend all your bonus kreds on balens, then it's a very good place to do it.

Another bonus that you haven't mentioned, is if you shop at Gamestop, you can also collect additional bonus kreds from there, and use it towards any purchase on the kong site... so if you spend on a lot of other games, you can spend those points on kreds to use for balens as well.

Comment

Kong's a good place for cashers, if you join a server that has a large pool of other cashers, otherwise finding teams and everything will be pretty hard with their low number of servers and overall population :P but I guess if you cash enough you can just run everything solo... but where's the fun in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                              No, there is no free balen offer wall on Kong.

I know there's offers for kreds, but not often do you get more than one kred free, and one kred doesn't go very far. Also, Kong limits how much players are allowed to recharge at a time, and some of our players have been unable to participate in some of the big recharge events because of this. There's lots of good at Kong yes... if you are wanting to be a casher, and spend all your bonus kreds on balens, then it's a very good place to do it.

Another bonus that you haven't mentioned, is if you shop at Gamestop, you can also collect additional bonus kreds from there, and use it towards any purchase on the kong site... so if you spend on a lot of other games, you can spend those points on kreds to use for balens as well.
                              saying "no free balen offer at Kong", is like saying people don't spend money on wartune, they spend balens. We can see what they get on kongs wiki, it's not a secret.

Comment

I'm making the distinction, because it's not that the devs are unfairly giving more to one platform than another. What any platform chooses to use as its incentives, R2 would have no say over.

Comment

Working...
                                X