Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The big mystery here is why R2games doesn't have something similar to kong's kreds. Believe most would support a universal in-game credit that can go towards any R2game platform, but I'm sure reason boils down to profit someway or another

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
      Congrats on your win guys, nicely done.

A word on how Kong's payment system works... Kong does not give free balens, or even extra balens on a recharge, Kong gives Kreds, if players decide to use these for balens, they can, but they can do this in any game on Kong, not only in Wartune, so Kong is not giving unfair treatment to its players by this, it's treating all its players the same. I can play any game on Kong I like, and use Kreds in them, even if I just want to send some to a developer that doesn't have any ingame purchases, I'm not limited only to Wartune. R2 has NO say in how Kong chooses to run its currency system, and if Kong wants to give out extra Kreds, it's not because they're thumbing their noses at R2 players of Wartune.

That being said, there have been events exclusive to R2 servers for which players on Kong have not been able to access, I know this, because as the mod for Kong, I've had to hear all the complaints. I also know that when the free balen offer wall works on R2, it benefits the free players here, for which the free players on Kong have no benefit.

As to allegations of cheating stated here... Just because a player, guild or server is stronger than you does not mean they are cheating. If you have proof that someone is cheating, then you can send it in to support, but I think that this allegation here is baseless, so please don't accuse innocent players of it.
      R2 does not ban cheaters. I am not sure how it works in kong. Many "proofs" have been offered about certain players. There is "investigation" that has lasted months and months, these players are still active to this current day in R2
      Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
        R2 does not ban cheaters. I am not sure how it works in kong. Many "proofs" have been offered about certain players. There is "investigation" that has lasted months and months, these players are still active to this current day in R2
        R2 has, and will continue to ban cheaters. Just because you THINK you have evidence of cheating, doesn't necessarily mean that the behavior department agrees, what may look suspicious to you, may have a perfectly reasonable explanation. I know I've had players calling each other cheats many times when one spent more than the other person thought was reasonable, but all the spending was legit. As to some things that you see as cheating, it's not up to us to decide, and if the punishment given is something different than an outright ban, you won't know what was done, but that doesn't mean nothing was done either.

Comment

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
          The big mystery here is why R2games doesn't have something similar to kong's kreds. Believe most would support a universal in-game credit that can go towards any R2game platform, but I'm sure reason boils down to profit someway or another
          Now THAT is a fantastic idea.. why don't you post something in the off topic section, get players from the other games involved in requesting this. I know there's a thread in forum events right now where they're asking for what your fave payment type is, I know it's not exactly the same thing, but you can "prefer to purchase R2tokens" and trading them for ingame items, and having bonuses attached to your purchase similar to how kong does.

Comment

Greenfireflygirl those from Kongregate not even same cross server then R2, legit or not they have more then R2 players its not fair they should be excluded from our class war cross guild battle and have their own.

Comment

Some of us are excluded, the pst servers are matched up with ProCity, and other platforms not even related to R2. The matching is up to the devs, I don't think there's anything R2 can change in it that way.

Comment

Is beter Stop play R2Games maybe

Comment

Originally posted by g2s.g2s View Post
                  Greenfireflygirl those from Kongregate not even same cross server then R2, legit or not they have more then R2 players its not fair they should be excluded from our class war cross guild battle and have their own.
                  R2 servers get a ton of mergers which allows them to stack up very strong guilds for csgb. It is not even when coming up against kong servers who hardly get any mergers and have so few servers compared to r2.

Comment

R2 has, and will continue to ban cheaters. Just because you THINK you have evidence of cheating, doesn't necessarily mean that the behavior department agrees, what may look suspicious to you, may have a perfectly reasonable explanation. I know I've had players calling each other cheats many times when one spent more than the other person thought was reasonable, but all the spending was legit. As to some things that you see as cheating, it's not up to us to decide, and if the punishment given is something different than an outright ban, you won't know what was done, but that doesn't mean nothing was done either.
                    there is no "THINK" to this particular set of players. Even the ticket reps say they KNOW that it is cheating, but cannot do anything about it at this moment. All we can do is continue to provide proof and hope for the best(which is discouraging)
                    Archer hoarder

Comment

Some of us are excluded, the pst servers are matched up with ProCity, and other platforms not even related to R2. The matching is up to the devs, I don't think there's anything R2 can change in it that way.

Only the prelaunch PST servers are matched with ProCity. Rest are not for PST. And you're only up against the other Prelaunch PST servers. So there are a total of like 30 guilds in that CSGB. While on the actual ProCity CSGB there are over 200, because it's ProCity, Kong, Kabam, Armorgame, Aeria, 4go, and a few others with no R2 PST servers as they are in their own outside of the Prelaunchers.

Comment

gz to my guild for placing 1st in csgb. you want us excluded from your events? thats sad...but whatever...we will do cross server gb with 8 guilds...all in diamond group :P yay!!!!
                        Originally posted by TheVictorious
                        Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                        Originally posted by PunkPetal
                        Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                        Originally posted by EdGrr
                        A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                        IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                        Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                        Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                        Class: Mage
                        Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                          gz to my guild for placing 1st in csgb. you want us excluded from your events? thats sad...but whatever...we will do cross server gb with 8 guilds...all in diamond group :P yay!!!!
                          (tho the fact is without 24 guilds X-GB won't happen :P)
                          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                          IGN: Kimwong
                          CLASS: Knight
                          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

You know if enough of you write to FB and all the avenues that this game is run on...

IT IS ILLEAGAL to give unfair advantage for IN GAME PURCHASES....

Many gaming companies have had to shell out free :diamonds, balens, gems: whatever you would like to call them.

It falls under unfair business practices. It has been challenged and won..

So work on getting the same benefits that others get for the same value..

Comment

Originally posted by g2s.g2s View Post
                              I can't belive 1 player 300k + br can solo beat 4 guys 300k +br

Strong is strong cheater is cheater
                              Problem is most of the "new" 300k BR pros i've seen lately (in BG for example) dont know what to do past their routine of Chaos rune > lunatic > delphic in the face,when they face someone that can take the hits and kill them, they panic and make up excuses to look good.

CSGB like CW is ruled by the biggest budget usually, take soccer as an example, who do you think that would win a match? a team that invested 100millions or 1
                              that invested 1million ?? CSGB is like that example, the team with the biggest guns can get towers/flags faster, hold them and decimate the enemy easier, you dont
                              really have to put excuses like "they get more balens!" or "bugs bugs!".

Number 1 guild deserved to win prelims (and i guess finals for sure too) since they have the best CW players (in some cases winners) and the ppl who spends the
                              most into the game, dont try to blame R2 or anyone else or tell me, would you beat salata or dante 1 vs 1?

Now ill adds something about these bugs, they do happen sometimes and some of them are: black screen after a fight, reload and cant enter the CSGB, after
                              reloading you cant target anyone or enter into a fight for a while, you cant move, fight starts when there's 1:30+ timer still in the screen and the most funny of all:
                              when you enter a multichar fight (usually a 4 v 4) and kill ppl from the other team and they respawn in the middle slot of the back row or even replace chars in both sides, got a very very long fight in the fight yesterday this way (and with long i mean 5+ mins lol).

P.S.: Karma is a ***** and im kinda happy to see in iron group the usual arena/BG bullies lol

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                                Problem is most of the "new" 300k BR pros i've seen lately (in BG for example) dont know what to do past their routine of Chaos rune > lunatic > delphic in the face,when they face someone that can take the hits and kill them, they panic and make up excuses to look good.

CSGB like CW is ruled by the biggest budget usually, take soccer as an example, who do you think that would win a match? a team that invested 100millions or 1
                                that invested 1million ?? CSGB is like that example, the team with the biggest guns can get towers/flags faster, hold them and decimate the enemy easier, you dont
                                really have to put excuses like "they get more balens!" or "bugs bugs!".

Number 1 guild deserved to win prelims (and i guess finals for sure too) since they have the best CW players (in some cases winners) and the ppl who spends the
                                most into the game, dont try to blame R2 or anyone else or tell me, would you beat salata or dante 1 vs 1?

Now ill adds something about these bugs, they do happen sometimes and some of them are: black screen after a fight, reload and cant enter the CSGB, after
                                reloading you cant target anyone or enter into a fight for a while, you cant move, fight starts when there's 1:30+ timer still in the screen and the most funny of all:
                                when you enter a multichar fight (usually a 4 v 4) and kill ppl from the other team and they respawn in the middle slot of the back row or even replace chars in both sides, got a very very long fight in the fight yesterday this way (and with long i mean 5+ mins lol).

P.S.: Karma is a ***** and im kinda happy to see in iron group the usual arena/BG bullies lol
                                what server are you to send you roses??? :P
                                Originally posted by TheVictorious
                                Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                                Originally posted by PunkPetal
                                Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                                Originally posted by EdGrr
                                A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                                IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                                Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                                Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                                Class: Mage
                                Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Working...
                                X