No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/15 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 to 6hrs maintenance? we have gb tonight on oceanic server.

Comment

and so the wait begins.....

Comment

hey nothing wrong with the test servers thiers will be active at the same time with all other servers they try to be fair lo
        THEOTTOMAN
        ARCHER lvl 80
        KaizeN
        [S21] THE FORGOTTEN DUNE

Comment

Moderators, my mailbox is overflowing. will I lose the stuff not yet in my mailbox during the maintenane?? Please reply.

Comment

• Added a New Event: Defend Sylph Atoll
            • Added a New Event: Underground Palace - more info.
            • Added a New Event: Golden Road
            • Fixed an issue in which limited items could be purchased multiple times from the Wilds Shop.
            • Optimized the exchange function for Defend Sylph Atoll: Shortened loading when exchanging items and changed the exchange duration to permenant.
            • Adjusted ranking rewards for defeating Sylph Atoll Bosses.
            So what happened to hall of fame and also what happen to the items being all 9999 not everything is that?
            IGN: Wickked
            Level: 80
            Class: Archer
            Guild: Skypea
            Server: 186 Windhollow
            Br- 308 M

Comment

Originally posted by sandstorm7 View Post
              i hope this new events dont need to spend our balens on them lolz
              really? when r2 done an event without balen boost?

Comment

i could not claim all of my whip event will it still be there when maint. is done? Really need a claim all like chinas servers
                forever faithful

Comment

Great MORE LAG each maintenance creates more lag. I would think maintenance would fix it not make it worse

Comment

looks like another event for strongest player on server god descent star tears only for first kill now mahra sepulcrum hope is random drop if it is reward for top 3 you can put that event deep in *** like god descent lets make strongest player more powerfull then others

Comment

When are you going to provide a way for us to collect rewards for whip/soul crystal events without wearing our mice? There needs to be a "collect all" button!

Comment

Originally posted by R26837213 View Post
                        When are you going to provide a way for us to collect rewards for whip/soul crystal events without wearing our mice? There needs to be a "collect all" button!
                        well i agree with you but not wearing my mouse down. im using laptop so when time to collect i just tap repeatedly the touchpad but still very painful and my fingers got stiff. imagine 34k whips trained and tapping repeatedly for 4.8k times.

Comment

haha you wish i know that clicking is idiotic i will have to do over 10k clicks after i use my whips so might be about 1 hour

Comment

google for an auto clicker software on net, put setting double click every 1 milisecond, select amount of click. u can be done in 5 minutes with all clicks

Stop cry and fight :P

Comment

when u open chest: select use all, than go refresh. all items after refresh will be in your inventory. done in less than 30 second with opening 15k pack so event done in 30 minutes max.

Comment

Great Timing for europian servers. Tanks, WB, arena and atleast 2 BG GONE

Comment

Working...
                                X