• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did he go, Underground Palace?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
      Bad form removing Underground Palace.

10 days is not nearly enough time for someone to have collected enough mount shards, even with moderate cashing. And to not have announced a time limit is fairly rude as well.

The event date's for underground palace were officially announced here http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....s-October-15th! As for the event not being long enough, i'm going to sit back and relax with positive hopes of the event reoccurring.

Comment

• Where's the titles???

And I believe we could only get Iris, Pan, and Apollo skill scrolls.

Comment

• I am very sure the Fish event will be taken away when the most part of players have reached to the level 30. 1 hour VIP for free. Everyone will want a ticket of that.

Comment

• can't underground palace be permanent or atleast stay like fishing & jewel hunt?

Comment

• when is it gonna return?
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• UnderGround Palace was by far the best mini-game they've made. Fishing is annoying. Jewel Hunt gets stale.

Not a single person on the server, even those cashers who went 5-levels multiple days, were able to get the U.P. mount in the short amount of time it was made available. I'm just hoping it's going to be a recurring monthly event.

Comment

• Why haven't the titles for being in the top 3 for this event been issued yet?

Comment

• when will there another event like this?

Comment

• Just want to say I also really enjoyed this event, and hope it will return soon!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                        when is it gonna return?
                        Probably never, was just to see if they could squeeze more cash out of the big cashers in the hope of getting a new mount.

1st rule of an R2 game.......if something looks too good to be true.......it probably isn't true
                        All sarcasm is strictly intentional

Name:R2SUCK/Krdrdelib
                        Class:Archer
                        Level:80
                        BR:4.1mill+
                        Server:S481

Comment

• i think this event must be permanent because there are people who don t use balens or credit card remember the game is for kids too

Comment

Working...
                          X