Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Anouncement] The Underground Palace Opens October 15th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does underground palace permanent event / please answer me ? / anyone

Comment

this "event" is extra horrible.. THere is absolutely no value in playing passed the 100 chest, and you can play all levels everyday and still not get enough mount shards for the mount.. Another ripoff from the immoral developer.

Comment

How can we get mount shards????

Comment

Underground palace will return ?and when?

Comment

the problem isnt the sylph skills, Ive gotten 8 spirit conv, in 10-11days?
            this means players with spirit conv as one of their "must buy" would do it less than once a month.

Comment

Make it an all time event like jewel hunt an fishing give me back my ugp!

Comment

aww man...its short event...wish it was daily...was fun event to do while solo :P

Comment

Missing The Underground Palace already when it back?
                  WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                    this "event" is extra horrible.. THere is absolutely no value in playing passed the 100 chest, and you can play all levels everyday and still not get enough mount shards for the mount.. Another ripoff from the immoral developer.
                    Disagree, this is a great addition. There is the chance of dying quickly if you have bad luck or the benefit of getting some decent free things, including crypt keys and SoC/Vip extensions.

I think it would do better if the 99 balen for 5 steps was increased to 15/20 steps or reduced to only 25-50 balen cost. More people would extend, but 5 steps gets you hardly anywhere. To offset that some, they could reduce initial steps to 25, but 20 would be too few.
                    Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                    Guild: Paradox
                    Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                    Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                    80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                    80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                    80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                    80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                      You are a noob. This event was where you got at least 3 Mahras for free. Or tell me, where I can get Mahras? Synthetizing the chest was not very sure you get it! With all these items that have this game, some of them have been forgotten, like the Mahras!

Comment

please make underground palace stay like fishing & jewel hunt ilike it good for non cashers like me )

Comment

please bring it back!! =D

Class: Knight
                          Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

Comment

Working...
                          X