New CS Server – [S77] Shadow Moon – Going Live 10/17 @ 10 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CS Server – [S77] Shadow Moon – Going Live 10/17 @ 10 AM EDT

Join us on Friday, October 17th at 10:00 EDT / 7:00 PDT as we unveil our latest Crystal Saga server, Shadow Moon. Shadow Moon will be a PvE server set on EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). For further details about content updates and ongoing activities, please visit our official website and forums. See you in-game!

For those of you in the Philippines, the server will open at 22:00 your time on October 17th.

hello um why it say friday ?

Comment

its better to make everyday with new server to have a lot of fun, lol.. everyone going to top-On this is not fun so many server

Comment

New server? What do u ppl have in the head lol, just merged and opening a new one? the heck lol

Comment

New servers cater to new players (yes, they exist and request such). Considering that the last server was released over a month ago, this release isn't entirely unreasonable. At the current rate, it's difficult for said players to join the recently released servers with much comfort in terms of competition.
          Last edited by Reverie; 10-16-2014, 08:11 AM.

Comment

i can't wait to play.... wew.. hope i can gain new friends here.

Comment

Just don't merge anymore servers with s67. When I started it said mine was a new server, then more and more people merged wit us and some things like Treasure Trove are so crowded it isn't fun anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by juptilia View Post
                Just don't merge anymore servers with s67. When I started it said mine was a new server, then more and more people merged wit us and some things like Treasure Trove are so crowded it isn't fun anymore.
                Only in S67 will you find people who complain about the server not being dead...

Comment

You are right, I liked it better when I could fight without rude people who have spent tons of money to be op, barging in and stealing my mobs. I liked it better when we had the seignor more than a couple times a week because Valor can't be bothered with it. Some things are good with more people, but there are some things that are worse and I think the huge merge was too much.
                  Last edited by juptilia; 10-16-2014, 11:38 PM.

Comment

anyone know when new sever opens 500 am sever time???

Comment

Originally posted by juptilia View Post
                      You are right, I liked it better when I could fight without rude people who have spent tons of money to be op, barging in and stealing my mobs. I liked it better when we had the seignor more than a couple times a week because Valor can't be bothered with it. Some things are good with more people, but there are some things that are worse and I think the huge merge was too much.
                      S67 was super dead though when it was just itself, I mean sure there are a lot of cons to there being a large number of people but I'd rather bunch of cashing op people than no people at all.

Comment

Merging 3 servers would have been a nice happy medium.

Comment

anyone know when new sever opens like time please and ty

Comment

I cant connect to the new server

Comment

Failed to connect to server!
                              restart pc/ internet modem/ clear cache and cookies but still like this! Grrrrrrrrrrrr
                              Last edited by super_duper; 10-17-2014, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X