[Announcement]Wartune Emergency Maintenance 10/15 @ 5:30 PM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement]Wartune Emergency Maintenance 10/15 @ 5:30 PM PDT

Wartune will be having an emergency maintenance regarding the lag/logging issues from S14 S20 S23 S26 S29 S32 S35 S41 S47. Servers will be down for half an hour. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Compensation Pack
    Compensation due to recent lag issues when logging into the game.
    Daru*300000,Gold*300000,Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll*2

that is not much of a comp pack

Comment

you shouldnt have Cupcakes the servers in the first place
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-16-2014, 08:35 AM.

Comment

That's fair.....how/when will it be distributed to the players who logged in & saw this message

Comment

ummm ok its past that time, saw no maintenance or comp pack......thanks ...i think

Comment

fix that blackscreen when do map party on atoll+ button exit on underground pallace not showing up

Comment

what about the buggs on S348? U do something for our marriage trees? All trees broken.. cant train or collect...and the spire room still trohws peeps out...teleport wont work on wilds.. every wild boss is laggy for everyone..
              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

and when are you gonna add golden road??!

Comment

In the future, please send us an email in the game because not everyone is reading the forums, if we are online and playing then we get to see these messages. It's more efficient in this way....
                  Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
                  Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

s529 don't work too

Comment

This is сrар! Atoll Boss just started in my server - S41 and now we gonna miss it! Where is compensation for that? Where are Sylph Crystals?

And its not only those servers, all East servers missin, except newest 2!

Click image for larger version

Name:	servers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	163.5 KB
ID:	1697146
                      BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

And fix the topic! Its not 10/15, its alrdy 10/17...
                        BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

and create an exit button for underground palace.

Comment

What about the lag for all the other servers??? What about the numerous glitches or the fact that our atoll boss is completely broken?

Comment

Working...
                            X