[NEW] Legendary Gems!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CheekyBunny View Post
    The fact that we have new gems to synthesize is absolutely awesome since I thought I could finally use my shining gem coupons for something!
    But I hate the fact that there was a catch to this synthesis.
    The catch was that anyone who played the game all this time and farmed gems just to make UNBOUND Immaculate gems are totally absolutely royally screwed since there is NO WAY we can obtain the unbound kyanites or pink diamonds etc. apart from cashing.
    This is absolutely inconsiderate and unfair to players who put in alot of effort to collect gems.
    Please either make an exchange option so we can exchange our UNBOUND Immaculates to BOUND immaculates OR make it so that other gems drop in dungeons.
    Oh they changed it so that noncashers can now do this too :P You can now use bound pink diamond, citrine gems, etc to make the new gems
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fixed.bmp
Views:	1
Size:	762.6 KB
ID:	1697608

I guess it hasn't been officially announced here yet, but if you look in game you can see that you can now use bound gems to make the divine rubies and other gems :P
    Last edited by popclips; 10-27-2014, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBunny View Post
      The fact that we have new gems to synthesize is absolutely awesome since I thought I could finally use my shining gem coupons for something!
      But I hate the fact that there was a catch to this synthesis.
      The catch was that anyone who played the game all this time and farmed gems just to make UNBOUND Immaculate gems are totally absolutely royally screwed since there is NO WAY we can obtain the unbound kyanites or pink diamonds etc. apart from cashing.
      This is absolutely inconsiderate and unfair to players who put in alot of effort to collect gems.
      Please either make an exchange option so we can exchange our UNBOUND Immaculates to BOUND immaculates OR make it so that other gems drop in dungeons.
      i agree with cheekybunny, this system need a fix
      1: I do not see an NPC to swap immaculate gems unbound for the immaculate gems bound
      2:in dungeon not drop citrine,pink diamond,kyanite or other gems not bound.. but only garnet and peridot.

this system need a option extra for all player that have the immaculate gems no bound .

Comment

Originally posted by strider130 View Post
        i agree with cheekybunny, this system need a fix
        1: I do not see an NPC to swap immaculate gems unbound for the immaculate gems bound
        2:in dungeon not drop citrine,pink diamond,kyanite or other gems not bound.. but only garnet and peridot.

this system need a option extra for all player that have the immaculate gems no bound .
        I just means that if you have Immac bound gems you will have to make new bound ones. Gems are not hard to farm, granted it does take a while to make Immacs though. But I do think there should be an exchange for unbound Immacs to bound as well.
        APOLOYMI
        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
          I just means that if you have Immac bound gems you will have to make new bound ones. Gems are not hard to farm, granted it does take a while to make Immacs though. But I do think there should be an exchange for unbound Immacs to bound as well.
          yes ,i have much players in my guild with this problem also the my wifey with all set immacs no bound and not is easy to farm again all gems for all the set.
          we need have an NPC to swap immaculate gems unbound for the immaculate gems bound for give a chance of upgrade at who worked a lot to find the gems unbound.

i prefer devs add (citrine,pink diamond and similary) unbound in the dungeon but probably the way more easy for devs is the other option.

Comment

i would like to suggest additional synthing for Legendary Gems for those people who already got (a non bound) Immaculate gems and would like to upgrade their gems.
            example:

Natural Ruby = Immaculate Ruby (PATK) + Superior Pink Diamond Gems(Bound), Brilliance Shards, and Purified Crystals
            Natural Topaz =Immaculate Topaz (MATK) + Superior Kyanite Gems(Bound), Void Shards, and Purified Crystals
            Natural Amber =Immaculate Amber (PDEF) + Superior Citrine Gems(Bound), Ice Shards, and Purifed Crystals
            Natural Sapphire =Immaculate Sapphire (MDEF) + Superior Citrine Gems(Bound), Ice Shards, and Purifed Crystals
            Natural Jade =Immaculate Jade (HP) + Superior Peridot Gems(Bound), Heart Shards, and Purified Crystals
            Natural Emerald = Immaculate Emerald (Healing) + Superior Peridot Gems(Bound), Light Shards, and Purified Crystals
            or

Natural Ruby (Bound)= Immaculate Ruby (PATK) + Superior Pink Diamond Gems(Bound), Brilliance Shards, and Purified Crystals
            Natural Topaz (Bound)=Immaculate Topaz (MATK) + Superior Kyanite Gems(Bound), Void Shards, and Purified Crystals
            Natural Amber(Bound)=Immaculate Amber (PDEF) + Superior Citrine Gems(Bound), Ice Shards, and Purifed Crystals
            Natural Sapphire(Bound)=Immaculate Sapphire (MDEF) + Superior Citrine Gems(Bound), Ice Shards, and Purifed Crystals
            Natural Jade(Bound)=Immaculate Jade (HP) + Superior Peridot Gems(Bound), Heart Shards, and Purified Crystals
            Natural Emerald(Bound)= Immaculate Emerald (Healing) + Superior Peridot Gems(Bound), Light Shards, and Purified Crystals
            Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
            Server:(S22)Tyria Village
            Spouse: (S23)Socrates
            Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
            -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
            -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
            -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Working...
            X