No announcement yet.

Wartune Counter Attack Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the Gem Event ?or Sc Exchange ?

Comment

Originally posted by SpitefulErne View Post
      Agreed. XP books would be better so players have a choice as to whether to convert to EXP or to gold?
      Exactly !!! Now EXP rewards ruining all game. For high LVL players its like a junk, when they have hundreds millions EXP bar, and at the same time for small players its like a kill collect rewards from such events ... Solution could be, like You said, EXP books, which are acceptable for all players ....

Comment

good event but for a low spender like me it will take forever to get the divinity shards to make an aegis .. I sincerely don't understand why u make the game so hard to get them, I cant throw in the game thousands of $$$ ... Start thinking about small ppls and not only to the big spenders.
        I agree that big spenders keep u running and u have to protect them but if low spender leave no one will catch the big ones and they will stop spending coz no one will catch them..

just a thought...think about it

Comment

less exp and more gold/daru PLEASEEEE!

Comment

i got level up but no hades or apollo.... and who has it on last event keep get it until now.... how this could be fair.....
            slyph boss none of my server get hades or apollo even got last hit.... -_- delete this gambling system on event please... thank you

Comment

******* r2..... as all cashers in this game we spend money because we enjoy it... you are giving far too much good stuff away for free while we still cash and get nothing... fix the damn system so at least it evens out.... this is just ludicris
              Welcome to wartune where Trolls are valued above all else.... got something valid to say I'm willing to listen.

Comment

Originally posted by kondemned View Post
                ******* r2..... as all cashers in this game we spend money because we enjoy it... you are giving far too much good stuff away for free while we still cash and get nothing... fix the damn system so at least it evens out.... this is just ludicris
                if u have issues with free stuff and you think that non casher get items with out spending then why you wasting your money play with out spending $ . hope you get my point its east to say non casher get free stuff did you notice in 1000+ non plyr one lucky plyer get it free stuff all other are still wating for luck

Comment

You're sad.
                  East coast archer.

Comment

if u have issues with free stuff and you think that non casher get items with out spending then why you wasting your money play with out spending $ . hope you get my point its east to say non casher get free stuff did you notice in 1000+ non plyr one lucky plyer get it free stuff all other are still wating for luck
                    ugh. I knew I was gonna cop some flack.Probably better to get to my point and refrain from posting when mad I guess my bad.... I've seen more free players get good stuff of late than I have cashers.... my point was to highlight the fact that the purchase pack seem to have a much lower drop rate than the free packs. I have no issue with free players getting good items I have an issue with not getting good items when I cash is all. off you high horse sweetheart.
                    This also goes for you MsEngel.... your post adds absolutely nothing to the conversation so if you have nothing to add then add nothing, Nuff said?
                    Last edited by kondemned; 10-21-2014, 01:38 PM.
                    Welcome to wartune where Trolls are valued above all else.... got something valid to say I'm willing to listen.

Comment

ugh. I knew I was gonna cop some flack.Probably better to get to my point and refrain from posting when mad I guess my bad.... I've seen more free players get good stuff of late than I have cashers.... my point was to highlight the fact that the purchase pack seem to have a much lower drop rate than the free packs. I have no issue with free players getting good items I have an issue with not getting good items when I cash is all. off you high horse sweetheart.
                      This also goes for you MsEngel.... your post adds absolutely nothing to the conversation so if you have nothing to add then add nothing, Nuff said?
                      As greenfireflygirl pointet so nicly out in another tread : The drop rate is always the same if you got 100 or 10000 boxes it is always the same 0.1% chance with every box.
                      All depends on luck and luck you can not controll you got it or you dont.
                      If you lucky you open 1 box and get hades if you extrem unlucky you open 10.000 and get nothing but 80.000 gold out of every box.Every time you open a Box the drop rate will be the same no matter on how much you open. You to not change with numbers the droprate or youre luck - its a mistake lot of people to when the think - ok on 1 box drop rate is 0.1% so on 10 its 1.0% and on 100 its 10% - its wrong the droprate will be Always 0.1% and if you open 1 million boxes its still 0.1%
                      Its A pur game of Hazard and Luck called Gambling.
                      “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                      George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                      S416 - Whispering Hills
                      Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

seen 2 get apollo from last hit, and the gambling factor makes them money they will never stop it

Comment

Originally posted by DamienRL View Post
                          seen 2 get apollo from last hit, and the gambling factor makes them money they will never stop it
                          And why should the ? Gambling is one of mankind’s oldest activities, as evidenced by writings and equipment found in tombs and other places. It was regulated, which as a rule meant severely curtailed, in the laws of ancient China and Rome as well as in the Jewish Talmud and by Islam and Buddhism, and in ancient Egypt inveterate gamblers could be sentenced to forced labour in the quarries. One well-known instance is the casting of lots by Roman guards (which in all likelihood meant that they threw knucklebones) for the garment of Jesus during the Crucifixion. This is mentioned in all four of the Gospels and has been used for centuries as a warning example by antigambling crusaders.
                          And gambling will continue until mankind ceases to exist.
                          There always will be People who hope to make a fast win out of gambling, even if the know the odds are heavy against them.
                          R² is only one company using this knowlege to make money, almost every country and gouvernement do the same with state owned lotteries.
                          Last edited by Wittekind; 10-22-2014, 09:42 AM.
                          “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                          George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                          S416 - Whispering Hills
                          Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

You're still sad.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                              Counter Attack - Online Bonus

Duration: 2014/10/22 - 2014/10/26 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
                              • R2Games: S1 – S537
                              • Kabam: S1 – S108
                              • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: Remain online for the required amount of time and be rewarded.

Rewards:
                              • 30 Minutes: 50,000 Gold , Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x1
                              • 1 Hour: 50,000 Daru, Runestone x3
                              • 2 Hour: 20,000 Kyanite, Soul Crystal x30
                              • 3 Hour: 100,000 EXP, Mount Training Whip x10

Note: Each reward can only be redeemed once per day.
                              And again this event is flawed in its execution. The times required to get all rewards are not cumulative. What i mean by this is after 30 minutes you get the first rewards. An hour later you get the next rewards, etc. Thus it should really be stay online
                              • 30 Minutes: 50,000 Gold , Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x1
                              • 1 Hours, 30 minutes: 50,000 Daru, Runestone x3
                              • 3 Hours 30 minutes: 20,000 Kyanite, Soul Crystal x30
                              • 6 hours 30 minutes Hour: 100,000 EXP, Mount Training Whip x10

So least you could do is either have the flaw corrected or correct your wording in the event.

Comment

It's worse than that...the timer starts when you collect. I collected the 30 min award this morning, but the 2 hour timer won't start until I collect the 1 hour prize tonight.
                                Server: Armor S6
                                IGN: Xanthralla
                                Guild: Samurai

Comment

Working...
                                X