Class Wars Return October 23rd!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOO so nice,,,

it is so good to see the same rewards over and and over and over,,, i literally dont sleep just preparing for this event,, is such and incentive

Comment

I wonder when is the last day when u can place wagers ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mad0ria View Post
        I wonder when is the last day when u can place wagers ?
        Hi, As far as i am aware players can place Class War wagers up to right before they start Saturday, 10/25 at 19:55.

Comment

As if it isn't bad enough that you won't update the items in the glory shop...an opportunity finally presents itself for us to use that to our advantage by purchasing the yeti mount and exchange for the event item...and we can't even do that because we "have already unlocked the mount and can't purchase it again." Oh, but we can spend for a chance to spin the "wheel of fortune" for an opportunity for it to randomly drop. That's great...just great. Oh, there are other items that I can purchase with the glory crystals, but as far as I'm concerned, the opportunity to exchange those event items for the divinity shards would have been the best use for the glory crystals I earned in class wars...Big thumbs up for finding yet another way to infuriate your customer-base.

Comment

Working...
          X