Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

A way to remove Aura's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A way to remove Aura's

Well, ever since i have holy favor aura. The lag has become an issue with all of these aura. Some may agree upon having too many auras or just the holy favor Aura will make you have severe lag. Could you please find a way to turn off that Holy Favor Aura? It is a pain to keep lagging because of it.

Edit: I will clarify that i refer to not everyone else aura, but YOUR OWN CHARACTER aura.
    Last edited by KidSess; 10-20-2014, 11:52 AM.
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Would like to see a option like these for all aura's not only favor one maybe an option like that for orbs in setting menu ?

Comment

Auras/Ranger bubble passive. Should be an option in settings with a tick box if we want to remove those or not but yeah ik that's not gonna happen sadly :x
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

'Ranger Bubble' tells you if you should start attacking immune to everything ranger or wait a sec xD
        CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by pronoob View Post
          'Ranger Bubble' tells you if you should start attacking immune to everything ranger or wait a sec xD
          Well I'm a priest and there are like no rangers in pvp when I see em lol and can always turn it back on for pvp if there are rangers x)
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

i agree as about the holy favor auras are very lag and there should be something to take them off with.

Comment

Thank God that Chi isn't popular, if it is, it will create a more ridiculous lag (both graphic and internet lag) than holy favor, or maybe on par...

and also pet aura.... *sigh*

Comment

i wanna see pet aura TwT
                CrystalSanctuary

Comment

The lag is becoming extremely intense. Add flashy items is alright up to the point that you could turn them off. Auras are getting really messy when you are just seen yourself lag the brighter you get.
                  Originally posted by Dr.Q
                  Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                    Well, ever since i have holy favor aura. The lag has become an issue with all of these aura. Some may agree upon having too many auras or just the holy favor Aura will make you have severe lag. Could you please find a way to turn off that Holy Favor Aura? It is a pain to keep lagging because of it.

Edit: I will clarify that i refer to not everyone else aura, but YOUR OWN CHARACTER aura.
                    I agree to an extent as long as this wouldnt be implemented with the existing hide players, as occasionaly id plike to see my own characters auras too, in a ddition perhaps like with health orbs giving us cutomability to what is on and what is off as well as perhaps adding pet hp orb!
                    User:Patrick2675
                    Class:Mage
                    Guild:thenemy
                    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post

I like this idea

you can turn on and off your costume, so why not the aura's too
                      DeathDealer
                      Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Working...
                      X