Imbalance among the Classes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imbalance among the Classes

thinking maybe we abolish all the class specific dragon souls and start allowing players to select the dragon soul skill they wish to use at least on their main if not for all their heros. sorta setup like the regular skill drop box. that way classes do not automatically become imbalanced
    League of Angels
    ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
    Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
    10.6 Million+ BR
    The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
    (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
    Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Then what is the point of having classes. There is no point if everyone can use anything they want.

Comment

hmmm about that , i got rumor warrior dragon soul skill will be change from blocking and dodging reduce rage enemy replaced withincrease own rage to 10 point wew . thats insane one -_-. well just rumor lol

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyWind View Post
        hmmm about that , i got rumor warrior dragon soul skill will be change from blocking and dodging reduce rage enemy replaced withincrease own rage to 10 point wew . thats insane one -_-. well just rumor lol
        I hope that happens, because among all Classes Warriors are the ones with the most lousiest Dragon Soul Skill, warriors can only reduce enemy rage by a very small amount . . While Archers can create invincible shield kinda like Aquarius Zodiac and Mages can Revive . . .

Warriors are supposed to be TANKER that's why Warriors should be the one to have that Invincible shield that Archers have . . .
        Last edited by Einns; 10-22-2014, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Einns View Post
          I hope that happens, because among all Classes Warriors are the ones with the most lousiest Dragon Soul Skill, warriors can only reduce enemy rage by a very small amount . . While Archers can create invincible shield kinda like Aquarius Zodiac and Mages can Revive . . .

Warriors are supposed to be TANKER that's why Warriors should be the one to have that Invincible shield that Archers have . . .
          well warriors are supposed to be a TANKER so blocking's a must for warrior since blocking means warrior is TANKING the dmg, while hunters got that invincible shield cuz they're supposed to be agile, thus in a sense we can say this is a way of evading for Hunters
          as for mages, they're a supernatural being in a sense (have magic) so it's only natural they can be revived

only a side point of view
          Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
          -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
          -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
          -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
          -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

warriors DS gets changed from decreasing rage when u dodge/block to decreasing rage when u get hit . the proc chance of archers DS is way too high atm but from what i know it will remain like this .

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
              warriors DS gets changed from decreasing rage when u dodge/block to decreasing rage when u get hit . the proc chance of archers DS is way too high atm but from what i know it will remain like this .
              not to mention it also procs when they're dodging

Comment

well block dont work against skills so its practically almost useless ...

Comment

Originally posted by R23625765 View Post
                  well block dont work against skills so its practically almost useless ...
                  true, but if he blocked more means he uses more skills (if DS increases own rage) even if it's decreasing enemy rage, means enemy uses less skill than you

Comment

if you use the right ones for each then they work fine. maybe you are unbalanced in choosing what you use

Comment

Working...
                    X