No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/23 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHeel Of prosperity is Cupcake broken or what. cant spin even I have 10k balens ***
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-23-2014, 06:51 AM. Reason: Don't dodge the word filter

Comment

• Getting better.. cleared up
      Last edited by SusanDelamar; 10-23-2014, 07:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
        I fail to see how this is the paying customer's problem.
        Have you not realized paying or not paying costumer its of no Importance to R².
        All the want is make as much money with as little as possible cost.
        Customer service or satifaction is non of there concerns and of no importance to them as long the $$ roll.
        “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
        George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
        S416 - Whispering Hills
        Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

• Originally posted by reeker4 View Post
          WHeel Of prosperity is Cupcake broken or what. cant spin even I have 10k balens ***
          For what i understand u get 1 spin for each 1k balens spend somewhere in the game, up to 10 each day.
          So its kinda limited big spender with random reward.

Comment

• DAMN! You again brake HP DRAIN BUG. It was FIXED by last update, and now it again appeared!

Comment

• I think because my last ticket that I sent about 11K balens + 1 vip paid but not received R2 block some things in on my DJ`Mario s197 . R2 fix my issue & also pay me back refund my 11K balens & 1VIP paid and not received or I need to leave the game forever because anyway I can't play and I will take future actions against R2, There must be a law also for you R2.
              Thank you
              Guild :Ellite
              DJ`MARIO lvl 80
              Mage / BR: +630K
              Sylph: x7 in total
              Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
              Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
              Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
              Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
              Hades x1 - Orange
              Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

• where the hell is the weapon for patt, you added a helm to increase matt but no patt, not right in my opinion.

Comment

• I'm still wondering what did they "optimize" in Class Wars ?
                  Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

• thanks for Maintenance and putting back the hp bug, it was fine for a week now my hp low again

Comment

• Gee, thanks for setting me back levelling up today. Great way to bone the European players...

Comment

• 'Wheel of prosperity'......should be re-named 'Wheel of stupidity' 1K balens?......you have to be joking, we do realise that the wheel will like everything else in this game be rigged.
                        All sarcasm is strictly intentional

Name:R2SUCK/Krdrdelib
                        Class:Archer
                        Level:80
                        BR:4.1mill+
                        Server:S481

Comment

• how works..?

Comment

• Originally posted by akalonac View Post
                            nothing about SC event?
                            Wartune Old Time Events - New Arrives 10/7!
                            [Event] Soul Crystal Exchange it already happened this month so will be next month before next one it only happens once per month.

Comment

• i just want ask why the hell i'm lvl 80 and get legndary stone lvl 60 from Wheel of Prosperity what should i do with theme i sell theme with 75k gold ?

Comment

• no go full screen and the exit door is bottom right of screen. Have to enter in full screen mode.

Comment

Working...
                                X