No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/23 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only problem i see is that with the new prosperity wheel it has cheap junk on there as well, and going by past experience with, for example, the vip wheel, we may not be able to get any of the good stuff (the wheel being rigged) which means u spend the 1000 balens and even if its not impossible then still 99 out of 100 times you'll get the 1 sepulcrum or the 1 training whip. You may never in 1 million trys get the mounts or you can get the weakest mount but never the stronger but this is wartune so lets be honest getting the mounts will likely be like getting a lvl6-9 gem off the vip wheel, never ever ever never ever gonna get it 0% chance

Comment

I counter this 0% chance with a picture of me getting a lvl7 from the vip wheel :P. Though I will agree it’s a pretty low chance lol.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tam Pulling L7 PAtk Gem.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	232.3 KB
ID:	1697316
      S211 Tamera
      992k br
      I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
        I wonder if there are other prizes that can be won on the wheel of prosperity and it just showing the top prizes. They look very good but I doubt if I will spend 10k balens in a single period not since most of my Guilds buildings are level 10.

DarkMeph
        Not quite sure what your guild buildings have to do with it, but 1k balens a spin is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Amenale View Post
          Underground palace exit? We still need to refresh the game to get out of Underground Palace
          no you dont, maximize your browser/client and you can exit it normally, its just the top right where the number of "normal" events left is just cut off. yes i tested it out on a 52inch tv as a monitor so yes it does exit the underground palace if you click it right of the bag.

Comment

Ummm why isn't the sylph atoll bug on the maintenance list???????? What the freak?

Comment

spend 1000 balens and get 1 mahra or even 1 sepulcrum

Comment

^_^ what happen to Golden Road forget it??

Comment

watch the one click bulk exchange work on everything but SC and MW
                  CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                  name RubyRed
                  type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                  Name gippal .........Name backlash
                  Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Fix the stupid lag issue for crying out loud

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Full screen if you don't see it. Bottom right corner, been there since start.
                      hah full screen no help i was try mini client and browsers

Comment

free attemt?lol dream on

Comment

If you don't see the underground palace exit, maybe you should stop playing on a game boy pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Svilpe View Post
                            full screen doesn't helps at all, my exit button looks like refresh button :P
                            and can't change screen resolution either. nothing helpsssss!!!
                            no problems here with it at all just enter leave with the normal exit button for everything and without full screen mode o.O

Comment

Originally posted by Psychonl View Post
                              no problems here with it at all just enter leave with the normal exit button for everything and without full screen mode o.O
                              same here enter and just click on the doors in bottom right corner takes me right back to cloud city.

Comment

hi
                                (CAN FIX) we need to refresh the game to get out of Underground palace

Comment

Working...
                                X