Hey Guys! GothicRide here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys! GothicRide here

Hey Guys! im a Full Time YouTuber and earlier today i recorded some epic footage for the channel!

would like for you all to please give me some support and your thoughts on what you want to see me do next!

link removed due to potty mouth

Sincerely
    GothicRide
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 10-22-2014, 02:33 PM. Reason: Networks Logo way too big

Thanks, watching it now, passed the link on to the big guys too... hope it's worth the click

Comment

hmmm, something to watch in bed

Comment

Hiya Gothic... some constructive criticism here... If you're going to be doing game reviews, please don't swear on the videos. I was thrilled to see someone do a review of the R2 version of wartune, but we can't let you leave the link up on the forum because there is too much swearing on your video. You'll get a lot more positive feedback from viewers if you don't swear. (and I would have been able to leave the link up too)

If you review more games for our site, keep this in mind, or we won't be able to help you by letting you promote it here

Some more feedback:

Turn the chat to system chat, so that no messages appear during game reviews. If you're doing an instance review, like this, and the chat is important to the instance, then turn it to party chat.

Say it's a review of an instance in the game, rather than the game itself, when you're only showcasing a small part of it, like in this vid, it was a spire review, which is a very small part of the game.

Actually give a review... Did you like it? Was it fun? Would you play it again? Who do you think is the target market, what other games does it remind you of etc...

And again.. swearing isn't allowed on our site, not even linking to it, so please if you redo it, post it, we'll be happy to let you leave it up! (I'm trying to see if we're allowed to let you link your channel, but you def can't link the vid itself)

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
          Hiya Gothic... some constructive criticism here... If you're going to be doing game reviews, please don't swear on the videos. I was thrilled to see someone do a review of the R2 version of wartune, but we can't let you leave the link up on the forum because there is too much swearing on your video. You'll get a lot more positive feedback from viewers if you don't swear. (and I would have been able to leave the link up too)

If you review more games for our site, keep this in mind, or we won't be able to help you by letting you promote it here

Some more feedback:

Turn the chat to system chat, so that no messages appear during game reviews. If you're doing an instance review, like this, and the chat is important to the instance, then turn it to party chat.

Say it's a review of an instance in the game, rather than the game itself, when you're only showcasing a small part of it, like in this vid, it was a spire review, which is a very small part of the game.

Actually give a review... Did you like it? Was it fun? Would you play it again? Who do you think is the target market, what other games does it remind you of etc...

And again.. swearing isn't allowed on our site, not even linking to it, so please if you redo it, post it, we'll be happy to let you leave it up! (I'm trying to see if we're allowed to let you link your channel, but you def can't link the vid itself)
          ok, i will probably end up re-doing it since my Network is letting me use the partnership intro in my videos! thank you for the feedback, i wasnt aware that swearing wasnt allowed with this type of thing, i am currently processing a new video and in it im doing a full run down of the game while reviewing it at the same time! i made sure not to swear in this as it may be seen by some who dont like it!
          Last edited by R253355841; 10-23-2014, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X