No announcement yet.

[Activity] Additional Crystal Ladder Floors and new Celestial Shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no fun laddering when got dead at floor 27. instand death for me ,even my party members.
    (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
    guild (J1)Titans
    lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

please fix ladder 27th floor. people keep dying i guess bugged monsters killed me for 3seconds even my def is 100k + that's crazy.

Comment

ladder ups is cool but the trade function's way outta line either make the xtals aquirable from lvl one and reduce the exchanges number or just change the quantity of the items the xtals will give.......

Comment

ladder lvl 27 ... is crazy . why when u change somthing, u [screw] the others ?
          Last edited by Reverie; 10-23-2014, 04:29 PM. Reason: Replaced censor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashimoru View Post
            please fix ladder 27th floor. people keep dying i guess bugged monsters killed me for 3seconds even my def is 100k + that's crazy.
            It does not matter what your Defense is, The floor is killing everyone instantly. Trick is only 1 toon goes up dies, then the when its dead everyone else can enter, that is how me and my friends have done it. Also Make sure that your party/parties has a Priest to revive.

FLOOR 27 AND 46 ARE THE FLOOR THAT DO THIS!!
            Ign: (S44)Euthanize
            Guild: (J1)Philippines
            Level: 150 Eidolon
            Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
            I'm annoying.
            ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
              Don't forget these :
              Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens
              Ethereal/divine wings
              Rune Medium
              Chi essence (in large quantities,since by what i understand it requires an obscene amount of those just to get the first node,i dont think we have enough inventory and vault space for how much the last one would take)
              Pearls of Wisdom
              Took me btw 500-600 pcs for the lvl 1 spirit lol its beyond cruel considering the lvl one gives 100 dmg and 75 def lol

Comment

Ranged classes are in luck. If youre away from the dying mob you wont get struck. I wouldnt try on 46 though. if they die right after they charge at ya youre done for. I just ran my ladder no problems. And i wanna say the new floors were awesome! I loved the little gimmicks and the mobs. Thanks so much for upping ladder
                Firekitty
                S63 Hellstorm
                Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

MUST!!!! fix the fricking ladder this is unfair, stupid, call it whatever. NO reason anyone with def should ever die on floor 27 or 46! get the stupid thing fixed, you messing up my money and my ladder now.....VERY mad at r2 now

Comment

Originally posted by adrimid View Post
                    It does not matter what your Defense is, The floor is killing everyone instantly. Trick is only 1 toon goes up dies, then the when its dead everyone else can enter, that is how me and my friends have done it. Also Make sure that your party/parties has a Priest to revive.

FLOOR 27 AND 46 ARE THE FLOOR THAT DO THIS!!
                    78 also kills pretty much instantly as well plz fix this a toon with over 900k patk shouldn't die on 27, 46, and, 78 when all other lvls even 85 are a breeze

In Game Name: PriestKayla
                    Server: (S4) The Wilterlands
                    Class: Priest
                    Level: 173
                    Plane: Eidolon
                    Guild: S3 Legends

Comment

78 kills after 2 minutes, and it is because of a debuff you get. Everyone still on 78 when it ends dies, so that one is working fine.

Comment

there's 2 way on every bomb floors > 27-46-78
                        1. 1 will suicide then resu (ofcourse u need priest with resu). 'suiciding means u gotta get all mobs before killing one. they will explode along with the suicide'r.' members and resu'er(s) must be on floor below
                        2. is to kill 1 mob at a time then wait for orb or for full hp since 1 "bomb" = 50% hp reduction then another again
                        Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 10-24-2014, 04:41 AM.
                        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                          there's 2 way on every bomb floors > 27-46-78
                          1. 1 will suicide then resu (ofcourse u need priest with resu). 'suiciding means u gotta get all mobs before killing one. they will explode along with the suicide'r.' members and resu'er(s) must be on floor below
                          2. is to kill 1 mob at a time then wait for orb or for full hp since 1 "bomb" = 50% hp reduction then another again
                          78 is not bugged, there is a 2 minuet timer on that floor. If you look top left, just underneath your buffs blessings etc there is is icon there, that says you have 2 minuets too kill and leave the floor or everyone will be killed. You can not stay on that floor, once everything is dead go up straight away do not stand around.
                          APOLOYMI
                          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                            78 is not bugged, there is a 2 minuet timer on that floor. If you look top left, just underneath your buffs blessings etc there is is icon there, that says you have 2 minuets too kill and leave the floor or everyone will be killed. You can not stay on that floor, once everything is dead go up straight away do not stand around.
                            Got that mixed up with another floor. 78 are the three ice giant; while the one you're talking about are the little monkeys(adorable.)
                            Okay, I hope my memory isn't foggy but if anyone still has questions about the further levels:
                            (Some are off memory, some are helpful hints here)

75: In case it's been awhile. The order is starting from the top of your afk list down. [added for memory]
                            76: 3 bats (Nothing special here.)
                            77: 4 Skeletons(nothing special here)
                            78: Acts like 27/46. 3 giants that can slow/stun/freeze in place. Decent hp(think 10 mill. Could be wrong) and damage(think I can compare to level 5 corrupt mob attack)
                            79: ??? (my mind is escaping me)
                            80: Frieza. Okay, I joke a bit but there's a gargoyle; after it dies another is summoned; after that dies another is summoned. Decent dmg and aoe pull. Can stun for 5s(reminds me of the last boss in purg.)
                            Note: 80 can drop x2 celestial shard per boss.
                            (hoping I got 81/82 correct)
                            81: 4 little 11 void monsters. They hit decently hard(I'm thinking the same as level 6 corrupt boss in term of damage.) Not sure if that's their normal hit or they can do specials, sorry.
                            82: 4 little 16 void monsters(monkeys x).)
                            Special condition: Must kill them all within 2 minutes and head to the next floor. If not, death =o.
                            83: 2 tall 45/59 type monsters.
                            Special Condition: Must kill them before you get stamped 10 times. Not sure if the stamp is periodic but I think you get a stamp every time they do an attack or a specific stamp stacking attack. It's placed on all members in the room.
                            84: Survival of the Fittest style. Get hit by the lightning, you get sent back. There's mobs to slow you down.
                            Note: the mobs can drop celestial shards
                            Note2: If you decide to leave here, you get 10ss.
                            85: 4 big mobs. Think they are decently strong. But managable. No debuffs that I'm aware of, but they have quite the health(compared to the rest of the ladder run)
                            Unsure: If you don't complete 85, do you get the 12ss? I'll try to find out tomorrow if no one got a chance to try.
                            Note: 12ss for completing 85.

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
                              Got that mixed up with another floor. 78 are the three ice giant; while the one you're talking about are the little monkeys(adorable.)
                              Okay, I hope my memory isn't foggy but if anyone still has questions about the further levels:
                              (Some are off memory, some are helpful hints here)

75: In case it's been awhile. The order is starting from the top of your afk list down. [added for memory]
                              76: 3 bats (Nothing special here.)
                              77: 4 Skeletons(nothing special here)
                              78: Acts like 27/46. 3 giants that can slow/stun/freeze in place. Decent hp(think 10 mill. Could be wrong) and damage(think I can compare to level 5 corrupt mob attack)
                              79: ??? (my mind is escaping me)
                              80: Frieza. Okay, I joke a bit but there's a gargoyle; after it dies another is summoned; after that dies another is summoned. Decent dmg and aoe pull. Can stun for 5s(reminds me of the last boss in purg.)
                              Note: 80 can drop x2 celestial shard per boss.
                              (hoping I got 81/82 correct)
                              81: 4 little 11 void monsters. They hit decently hard(I'm thinking the same as level 6 corrupt boss in term of damage.) Not sure if that's their normal hit or they can do specials, sorry.
                              82: 4 little 16 void monsters(monkeys x).)
                              Special condition: Must kill them all within 2 minutes and head to the next floor. If not, death =o.
                              83: 2 tall 45/59 type monsters.
                              Special Condition: Must kill them before you get stamped 10 times. Not sure if the stamp is periodic but I think you get a stamp every time they do an attack or a specific stamp stacking attack. It's placed on all members in the room.
                              84: Survival of the Fittest style. Get hit by the lightning, you get sent back. There's mobs to slow you down.
                              Note: the mobs can drop celestial shards
                              Note2: If you decide to leave here, you get 10ss.
                              85: 4 big mobs. Think they are decently strong. But managable. No debuffs that I'm aware of, but they have quite the health(compared to the rest of the ladder run)
                              Unsure: If you don't complete 85, do you get the 12ss? I'll try to find out tomorrow if no one got a chance to try.
                              Note: 12ss for completing 85.
                              Yep a noticed this today LOL I got my numbers all muddled up XD

So to correct my previous statement

Floors 27, 46 and 78 are one that will kill you instantly

Flooe 82 is the 2min count down room, anyone left on this floor after the 2min count down is up will be killed instantly, this is not a bugged floor.
                              APOLOYMI
                              MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                              LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                              (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                              GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Can anyone else confirm that floor 78 is glitched? My group has run ladder 3 times now since the change and we've never encountered an issue with floor 78. We still have the problem with floors 27 and 46, but 78 just seems like a normal floor.
                                [Name]: Kosmo
                                [Level]: 150 Eidolon
                                [Class]: Hybrid Mage
                                [Server]: Newgrounds
                                [Wings]: Moving through the Demon Lord sets
                                [Mount]: Super Jiyaori
                                [Pet]: Too many

Comment

Working...
                                X