No announcement yet.

Ladder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIsconnected from server,DOes the R2 fixing it right now?

Comment

There doesn't appear to be a thread regarding a maintenance, so there's a good chance your disconnection was just that.

Comment

i'm trying since 30 minutes ago.Failed to connect to Server... Can help me check it REV S37 Cheurna Gorge..ty

Comment

when did this turn into a thread regarding server DC issues?
          DeathDealer
          Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

27+46 do need to be fixed. I know those floors are like that in other versions, but this is CS, not those other versions. I'd imagine the main reason we don't have that here is because it is to annoying for most people to want it.

Past that 78 I actually liked- kill all the enemies and move up in 2 minutes or you die is kind of hard, but it is high enough where it is meant to be hard, and a nice change of pace.

79 was a bit meh, since the debuff stacking 10 times kills you pretty much just means stack more dodge, and or get a priest to fix the debuff if they can (likely it can't be removed, since it seems like nothing it would be useful to not have can be). Frankly it isn't all that different from all the bosses out there that 3 or 4 shot you if you don't stun them to me, just a bit more generous.

84 should be changed. While I personally enjoy survival of the fittest, a lot of people hate it. The main reason for that is it causes a lot of lag, and after that the floor is entirely based on timing. Running a floor based on timing when you are lagging is just frustrating.

Anyway I got 2 cleared through 85 for 2 SS, 2 that I pulled at 84 instead of running them and got 10 SS (my priest died at 70 because I screwed up and moved her first). Not sure where the rest are, but it seems that floor 85 is worth 2 SS. I guess the question on that now is is it 11 SS for getting there and a 12th for clearing it, or just 12 SS for getting there?

Copied this from the bug report thread, since my thoughts on ladder changes would go better in the discussion one (I thought I was in that one when I first posted, was in the bug thread by accident).

Comment

they so backlogged on things2fix.. still not fixed cof hoarder issue.. seems pretty unfair mages get the slap..again.. 250k atk taking 2.5mins to kill it. ooh theres a 20k scion piest..6traps die..5sec to kill.. same thing as invaders bug 1st time at least was fixed... still waiting r2 im owed 500p frm all the stolen hoarders lolol
              <no faith :P ill see alien life b4 i see game fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Death.Dealer View Post
                when did this turn into a thread regarding server DC issues?
                I dont understand moving the tread into the DG issues. Because i think R2 should really atleast try to fix lvls 27 +46 (im not talking about lvl 78 because i think that lvl we should be careful in and should be challenging)
                But i dont understand why the lvls 27 and 46 are out of the blue this hard.

Im not a MOD to have rights to moving the tread anywhere I know you Mods are doing good work
                I only wanted to say that i wouldnt like if this tread will get lost inside the GD when i think there should be something done about that problem.

I agree with DD about the lil pre warning on the forums ...
                Originally posted by Death.Dealer View Post
                ...little pre warning the forums wouldnt have erupted like they did lol

.. if R2s plan was to make the whole ladder harder. Why that wasnt in the patch notes then?
                If they made it by mistake will they make the compenstation for ppls who lost 5-10 (8-13)*ss from ladder?

*(8-13ss)<- with event quatermaster token quest if they use tokens from Ladder for ss, and would be able normaly reach lvl 70 or newly to 85)

Tbh i have been warned by my guildmates about this "problematic issue in ladder" which shows up after the last MT.

And was able to pay full attention to the Ladder mobs in the problematic lvls 27 and 46. Im really thankful to all of them!
                I dont usually cry for the comensation.
                But would like to suggest for those who started doing their daily ladder routine up to lvl 70 without having no single clue about this issue some kind of compensation could be ss [in the compensation pack? Maybe?].
                I dont want it for myself, because as i said i have been warned in advance. But i would like that for all those players who had no clue about that and had been affected by this issue.

And also i would really appreciate if R2 will try to fix that "problematic issue" with 27 and 46 lvls in Ladder we are having after the Last MT. I bet im not the only one who would appreciate it.
                MOST of ALL i would like the FIX in those lvls than the compensation and keeping this issue without touch.

Thanks in advance for reading this and also thanks in advance to R2 if they will try to make some FIX in the ladder for the lvls 27+46 inside Ladder.
                Last edited by Kellynka; 10-27-2014, 02:38 AM. Reason: holy ..i just saw the size of font sorry *.*
                [S55]Abbie
                [S3]Legends
                Eidolon 147
                Ultimate Demon Lord Wings +3
                Supreme Auguric Fragarach Orb X. +14
                Kilin
                Holy Terrene
                Level 7 Seiryu
                +1497 Soul
                Pets: Will you be one?

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret just learn and grow.

Comment

I'm going to go ahead and slip this in here again, seeing as to how several posters believe the sudden Ladder change was planned and/or placed there on purpose.
                  Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                  The testing team was not aware of the "suicide floors" until I reported them, so it was definitely not intentional as far as we're currently aware.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 10-25-2014, 12:22 PM.

Comment

im guesing u guys fixed it cuz i wnt in ladder thinking iwas gonna die on 27 but passed it
                    Level: Scion 63+
                    IGN: (S28)Destroyer
                    Guild: Imperium
                    Server: Bloodfang Village
                    Soul: 475
                    Pets: Super Demon lvl 72, Super Angel lvl 66, Megasaurus lvl 57, Boxer Rex lvl 53, and File Lord lvl 48
                    Mount: Gorilla Titan

Comment

None of the "suicide floors" have been adjusted since the addition of the new ladder floors. Keep in mind that floor 27 is not an impossible floor -- with the proper tactics, even a scion can pass it solo.
                      Last edited by Reverie; 10-27-2014, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                        None of the "suicide floors" have been adjusted since the addition of the new ladder floors. Keep in mind that floor 27 is not an impossible floor -- with the proper tactics, even a scion can pass it solo.
                        Technically,the weaker you are,the easier that floor is - if i remember correctly,mobs on 27 do 1 dmg to everyone o.o

Funny thing about the suicide floors - 78 is the easiest of them...the devs really messed ladder up with that one,i don't get it,why would they put an obstacle on floors such as 27 and 46? Obstacles like that should be near the end of ladder. Again,the one they do make at the end is the easiest,and the one that scre.ws most people up is in the middle/the start Nice one
                        LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Again, the devs did not put those floors there. These floors are as new of a discovery to them and the rest of the team as it was for the general player base.

Comment

i was made aware that they come from another version,and u did say testing team was not aware of the suicide floors? why not,as a test shoulda revealed that? anyways not here to QQ glad we finally got more floors in ladder,however if they do fix those "suicide floors" i'd be happy,i can deal with 84 better than 27/46 :P

Comment

Guys level 27 is like facing 4 of the mobs on lvl 15 of the Tower. Hard enough when your not OP to get past one but 4 lol especially when they take out the people that haven't even moved and are invisible. I think they prob have the same codes in the game so that's why you get killed so easily. Glad they will address this one.

Comment

Working...
                              X