Server: (S4) The Wilterlands
    Class: Priest
    Level: 173
    Plane: Eidolon
    Guild: S3 Legends

Comment

Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
      43 mins for one ladder run?!
      Yes, I was going slower then normal wanted to see what each new floor mobs where, as two debuffs that I really noticed. One is you must kill all mobs on the floor in 2 mins or you get killed and another is if you get the debuff stacks 10 times you instant die. The level that really slow people down will be 84 simple for the fact that it's like SoF, the lightening if hit by reset you to the beginning.
      Last edited by Sephira_Yamishi; 10-23-2014, 10:44 PM.

Comment

As frustrating as it was to die on floor 27....I gotta say the name "suicide-bomb ladder" sounds kind of funny xD Maybe the OP floors = an early Halloween prank? ;P

Comment

Thanks Seph. But atm it looks like we won't get a chance to try it out today since R2 has been unable to get the servers up again for the last 12 hours...

Comment

27+46 do need to be fixed. I know those floors are like that in other versions, but this is CS, not those other versions. I'd imagine the main reason we don't have that here is because it is to annoying for most people to want it.

Past that 78 I actually liked- kill all the enemies and move up in 2 minutes or you die is kind of hard, but it is high enough where it is meant to be hard, and a nice change of pace.

79 was a bit meh, since the debuff stacking 10 times kills you pretty much just means stack more dodge, and or get a priest to fix the debuff if they can (likely it can't be removed, since it seems like nothing it would be useful to not have can be). Frankly it isn't all that different from all the bosses out there that 3 or 4 shot you if you don't stun them to me, just a bit more generous.

84 should be changed. While I personally enjoy survival of the fittest, a lot of people hate it. The main reason for that is it causes a lot of lag, and after that the floor is entirely based on timing. Running a floor based on timing when you are lagging is just frustrating.

Anyway I got 2 cleared through 85 for 2 SS, 2 that I pulled at 84 instead of running them and got 10 SS (my priest died at 70 because I screwed up and moved her first). Not sure where the rest are, but it seems that floor 85 is worth 2 SS. I guess the question on that now is is it 11 SS for getting there and a 12th for clearing it, or just 12 SS for getting there?

And just realized I put this in the bug report thread rather than the discussion one, I'll leave it since it has relevant info to what people were talking about, and copy it to the discussion thread as well.
            Last edited by JPwayne82444; 10-24-2014, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cadabraboy4 View Post
              Why are you happy The Levels 27,46 And 79 Of Ladder Can pretty Much kill an eido Level 150 knight if he/she is not careful AW R2 now we cant solo our RBQ even level 35 only
              if there's a will there's a way.

it just made ladder more alive. boring to have easy one and a full afk from 1-end. im happy they got it finally upgraded it thrown the the boring everyday laddder. we already beat it. u can too, ur smart enough to find a way.. =p

tell u what on how to do it.. there's 2 way on every bomb floors > 27-46-78
              1. 1 will suicide then resu (ofcourse u need priest with resu). hmm suiciding means u gotta get all mobs before killing one. they will explode along with the suicide'r. members and resu'er(s) must be on floor below
              2. is to kill 1 mob at a time then wait for orb or for full hp since 1 "bomb" = 50% hp reduction then another again
              Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 10-24-2014, 04:40 AM. Reason: dont move this to game discussion please people need to know how to beat those without raging ty
              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Sephira_Yamishi View Post
                Reminds me of Survival of the Fittest, got to time that lightening. Managed to solo my ladder to 85 in 43 min, but makes wonder what level it is to get the 10 ss, I know since I cleared (Not sure if you have to clear to get or just to the level) 85 I got 12 SS.
                I've never done Survival of the Fittest before tho so was pretty annoying >.>
                And about the SS I believe it's 2 ss for every 5 floors after 75 + 1 ss from the normal 10's so 1 from 80 but duno if it's true just my lil theory :P
                Last edited by Reverie; 10-24-2014, 10:37 AM. Reason: Removed censor.
                'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

If this is not a bug it should have been reported in the updates at last maintenance. It obviously costed a lot of people their quartermaster tokens, exp, soul shards and rebirth
                  quests. I thought it was lag yesterday so it costed me this now 2 days in a row.

Comment

all right why would you set it to instand kill someone on lvl 27 ladder thats just wrong you guys need to fix this

Comment

so are these ladder levels supposed to be this way or did it get bugged?
                      Letting the fire burn within me!

Comment

Originally posted by Rashama View Post
                        so are these ladder levels supposed to be this way or did it get bugged?
                        They copied the coding from another version and didn't change the bomb floors.
                        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                          The issue regarding floor 27 has been reported.
                          OK thankyou, does this confirm this will not become the norm? As some of us are concerned our CL trips will be that little less care free xD
                          User:Patrick2675
                          Class:Mage
                          Guild:thenemy
                          Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

still 27 and 46 need fixed

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                            if there's a will there's a way.

it just made ladder more alive. boring to have easy one and a full afk from 1-end. im happy they got it finally upgraded it thrown the the boring everyday laddder. we already beat it. u can too, ur smart enough to find a way.. =p

tell u what on how to do it.. there's 2 way on every bomb floors > 27-46-78
                            1. 1 will suicide then resu (ofcourse u need priest with resu). hmm suiciding means u gotta get all mobs before killing one. they will explode along with the suicide'r. members and resu'er(s) must be on floor below
                            2. is to kill 1 mob at a time then wait for orb or for full hp since 1 "bomb" = 50% hp reduction then another again
                            78 should be the change not other lvls, cant even do all rbthd alts cl quests now in one day, dont have that many priest alts running around with rez.
                            Last edited by Reverie; 10-24-2014, 11:08 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

In Game Name: PriestKayla
                            Server: (S4) The Wilterlands
                            Class: Priest
                            Level: 173
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Guild: S3 Legends

Comment

if r2games keep adapting from other version , why dont we merged with them LOL

Comment

Originally posted by cupcupmuah View Post
                                if r2games keep adapting from other version , why dont we merged with them LOL
                                Merging an English-coded platform with a Chinese platform? You can imagine why that would not mesh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X