failed to connect to server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zzz this sucks
    Last edited by Reverie; 10-24-2014, 01:13 AM. Reason: Removed censor.
    ign stegzy
    guild ftw
    pets to many

Comment

I have been informed that the servers are now back online.

Comment

Some player claim that they are missing char levels, items and/or upgrades of items. Can you ask the devs if they had to do a rollback? We assumed there was no rollback since the ladder and dungeon runs (done before the disconnect) were not reset.

[edit]
        Ah and it appears that players who didn't login before the reset lost their daily login bonus although they were online before the server was unavailable.

Comment

Very nice.... Daily login : Gone , 85 gives 7 PC ... why i finished it and have 5 at pack ? Where are my alts 2000 ce gone ?

Comment

The inquiry regarding whether or not a rollback occurred has been asked, and this post will be updated when I receive an answer clarifying so. If any players are otherwise noticing unusual changes to their characters, they may file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Briefly explain the difference you've noticed and/or what you believe is missing, provide screenshots if applicable, and the GMs will review your case from there.

Comment

You want an Screenshot ? Here it is :Click image for larger version

Name:	r2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	406.0 KB
ID:	1697365

upgraded sperion yesterday ( not 32 hours ago ) and i could say you many people who seen it
              Last edited by Reverie; 10-24-2014, 07:50 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

That's a rather lovely screenshot, however I don't want it. If you even attempted reading my previous post, you would've known to throw that into a ticket. Posting a screenshot on the forum for a personal issue won't get you anywhere.

P.S. Let me also advise that you be a little more specific in your ticket, should you choose to actually file one. Your screenshot depicts almost nothing other than the fact that your character has been offline for 32 hours, 2/3rds of those hours not attributed from the server issues. You're going to need to do better than that if you expect to get anywhere with your case.
                Last edited by Reverie; 10-24-2014, 08:02 AM.

Comment

We can't even log in now and will miss iob and a lot of events and what do we get? x2 exp and drop buffs?! WHAT THE HELL!
                  Most players are already lvl 150, we want something better! -.-
                  Last edited by Reverie; 10-24-2014, 10:53 AM. Reason: Rager.

Comment

Working...
                  X