Quiz question wrong!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiz question wrong!

It asked what percentage of the adult human body is water. I put 50-65% which was the correct answer and it said I was wrong. This cost me a lot, and I'm really not in the mood to put up with this **** any longer. Please correct and compensate ASAP. Either give me more attempts, or compensate me 1m gold, 100 soulstone and 50 bless stone like I should have received for answering the question correctly. People pay money for this game and should absolutely not have to put up with doing something correctly and not being rewarded. This goes for all the ******* offers too that make you download **** and never give you diamonds. I'm so sick of this.
    Last edited by p00oo; 10-23-2014, 07:52 PM.
    S94
    P00oo

good luck with that.. I had the same thing happen to me two angel quiz's ago... cost me the first place win.. and I didn't get ***** back in compensation.. they just keep changing the answer back and forth over and over and over again.

Comment

Yeah same here, it's really annoying.

Comment

They need to make it the correct answer and compensate EVERYONE for this ****, it should not take that long to fix, and it's easy to look up, a 5 year old can do it. COME ON!
        S94
        P00oo

Comment

Working...
        X