• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW EU Mages

This time I'll open the thread.

I lost by time with Vebso.
    Won by time with Dante.
    Won from Boilwash on na unfair fight.
    Lost a beautiful dance with JustRaven (2 birds in the same sky...)

Out of 4 , 3 will be.
    Vebso is higly motivated and playing again with no faults.
    Dante is out of motivation, but still the best battle reader in the game.
    Raven is coming up with good strategies and good battle reading.

Me I'm just writing it.

Take your pick, put your wagers.
    And Good Luck

JBird
    Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
    Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
    One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
    This time I'll open the thread.

I lost by time with Vebso.
    Won by time with Dante.
    Won from Boilwash on na unfair fight.
    Lost a beautiful dance with JustRaven (2 birds in the same sky...)

Out of 4 , 3 will be.
    Vebso is higly motivated and playing again with no faults.
    Dante is out of motivation, but still the best battle reader in the game.
    Raven is coming up with good strategies and good battle reading.

Me I'm just writing it.

Take your pick, put your wagers.
    And Good Luck
    so i can help fellow mages in eu zone, my bet is vebso, bird, me, but no idea if i ll even be there for finals. after we gonna win the csgb there is nothing in game that keeps me motivated at all. i bet in me in order to make me play a bit better, but if i were you i would not! good luck for contestants and wagers.

ps. after 2/11/14 gonna make a decision, maybe a break will make things clearer.
    Originally posted by TheVictorious
    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
    Originally posted by PunkPetal
    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
    Originally posted by EdGrr
    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
    Class: Mage
    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

I already place
      1st JBird
      2nd Dante
      3rd Vebso

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
        so i can help fellow mages in eu zone, my bet is vebso, bird, me, but no idea if i ll even be there for finals. after we gonna win the csgb there is nothing in game that keeps me motivated at all. i bet in me in order to make me play a bit better, but if i were you i would not! good luck for contestants and wagers.

ps. after 2/11/14 gonna make a decision, maybe a break will make things clearer.
        I'd love to be in a server/guild that could place a challenge to you guys. Unfortunately I'm not...
        There's na advantage in not having that much top players, we win, we loose, and we need to put up strategies.
        So the game is on!
        Last edited by JBirdie; 10-24-2014, 02:49 AM.

JBird
        Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
        Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
        One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

Many thanks Dantemugetsu and Jbird and such good feedback. I wish you a good and fun-finals, it's hard to tell how and where to succeed.
          P. S. Vebso

Comment

JBird, I am humbled just to be mentioned...and our dance was AMAZING... Vebso what can I say, I think you should wear less gear and let me borrow an astral or 2 or 4..... it would make our dance less painful...for me..LOL

Dante, I am glad you are still playing... although I have a ways to go, I can feel where you are coming from.... to stay or to go (being on a dead server can bring one down over time and make you loose interest)... I come to BGs just to chat with others (hey Ivy! check mail..I finally replied..lol) ....and thats kinda been my outlet of late in this game...

In any event, good luck in CW Finals...I shall soak my feet from now as I feel its gonna be ruff
            Last edited by justraven; 10-24-2014, 05:34 PM.

Comment

arent mages a bit too polite? top 4 mages are here and caress each other, rawr gonna kill you all, may the odin be with me! rawr.

ok on a serious note, good luck all, and thx all for the good words.
              Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
              A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.

Comment

Hey Dante u will participate at CW Finals tonight? I wanna set my wagers and need to know, u 100% will be in top 3

Comment

out of top 3 since i cant even remember, gz to all finalists...

ps. boil won vs me with his great strategy and gz

ps2 bird if you are winning all our matches cause of the damage of troops then this game is rigged as hell...and this mechanism is plain stupid...i think i deserved to win this time

ps3 vebso how on earth did you survive my last hit...

i played this cw cause i wanted to beat vebso and bird which are killing me the past months...but failed again anyway gz again, really close matches and i think all won/lost by an inch.

Comment

my bet was jbird, vebso, boil...right players wrong order again...
                    Btw just so i make sure i wasnt imagining, at first i saw jbird first, vebso second with same nr of wins. After a few matches i saw vebso first, jbird second at same nr of wins. Did i see it wrong or the order isnt based on br? maybe on damage dealt?

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                      out of top 3 since i cant even remember, gz to all finalists...

ps. boil won vs me with his great strategy and gz

ps2 bird if you are winning all our matches cause of the damage of troops then this game is rigged as hell...and this mechanism is plain stupid...i think i deserved to win this time

ps3 vebso how on earth did you survive my last hit...

i played this cw cause i wanted to beat vebso and bird which are killing me the past months...but failed again anyway gz again, really close matches and i think all won/lost by an inch.
                      stop whining they did better now dont say i deserved to win

Comment

Working...
                      X