Gem coupon exchange adjustment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem coupon exchange adjustment

Would be appreciated if we can exchange immaculate gems to gem coupons. and still interested in a exchange for bound gems as well for if accidentally click the wrong ones. sometimes we get massive amounts of gems stocked up and individual clicking takes a large amount of effort.
    really appreciate all that R2 has done to help with the gem coupons lately!

wouldn't expect the super adjustment of 10x exchange of bound to bound gems, least the one to one exchange would help everyone though. and the updated exchanges for higher gems regularly would make everyone super happy with the system,=nothing but good things to say &no sad. we no like sads
    yes please!
    97.06%
    could be better (please post why)
    2.94%
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 10-26-2014, 01:31 PM.

I'd like to also suggest that garnets and per dots be added to the gem to coupon exchange. All that time spent last week buying and farming peridots went poof cause I can't use my bound gems with unbound peridots. ):
    Firekitty
    S63 Hellstorm
    Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Immaculate Gem Coupon Exchange Option

Please Please Please add an option to that we can exchange UNBOUND Immaculate Gems to BOUND Immaculate Gems with this new gem upgrading addition. All my time and energy to patiently farm dungeons just to get UNBOUND Immaculate Gems and with this new synthesis, it is just a slap in the face. It feels like people who play this game and play fairly and work hard are being laughed upon by this lack of thought placed into the new legendary gems synthesis requirements.

Comment

Oh my. Yes. Please. Implement this.

Comment

I xclicked a few time and got Gems I did not want. Its tough if you want 9 gems and not 10 and you gotta do 1 by 1.
          Also I got immaculate unbound gems I really would love to make them bound. I do not mind to pay to bind gems in the gem exchange.

Comment

super great idea, i was looking for a tread like this .. thx ^^ all the big players almost have all imma, so it's ashame to that we can't excange them for the new gems.. i don't thinnk they thought of that..
            And yes make all gems exchangeable.. would make things easier, i only farm them so it takes a long time... and don't get me started about clicking accidently the wrong gems... after 2 stacks of gem coupons to other gems, you missclick 1 or 2 times for sure, and it's wasted because you can't excange them back !!! i'm full supporting this tread And poll.. i'm even shocked so few people even post here #22 while it's profitable for EVERYONE who plays it!! i'll make link in server to ^^ maybe.. it will help to get more reactions
            Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
            Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
            Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
            Pets: A Lot!!
            Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
            Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
            Wings: Divine Wings
            Weapon: Immortal Aug
            Pixie: Celestial Stage
            Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
            Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

oowh yeah is it also possible to make a synth all button per kind of gem.. like synth all button for flawed/scratch/normal/sh/exc/sup/..... gems??? i almost always all asleep while synthing, and hubby is so kind to make me synth them all -_-.... new poll maybe for this #28
              Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
              Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
              Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
              Pets: A Lot!!
              Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
              Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
              Wings: Divine Wings
              Weapon: Immortal Aug
              Pixie: Celestial Stage
              Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
              Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                Would be appreciated if we can exchange immaculate gems to gem coupons. and still interested in a exchange for bound gems as well for if accidentally click the wrong ones. sometimes we get massive amounts of gems stocked up and individual clicking takes a large amount of effort.
                really appreciate all that R2 has done to help with the gem coupons lately!

wouldn't expect the super adjustment of 10x exchange of bound to bound gems, least the one to one exchange would help everyone though. and the updated exchanges for higher gems regularly would make everyone super happy with the system,=nothing but good things to say &no sad. we no like sads
                How about a fee to unbind gems too, a largeish one mayb 10-20G to unbind any gem, this would also open up the new gems btu not make them too easily accessable! Also I LOVE the bound - bound exchange ive been hoping this would be done for a while!
                User:Patrick2675
                Class:Mage
                Guild:thenemy
                Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

I'd love to see unbound to bound for higher level gems, like most people farm all these years to get my immaculate and get poop on with new system. Some suggestion, take out the casting sync bar in gem syncing, put an sync all coupons to X gem and X gem to coupons or let us put/type an amount. Love the idea to convert bound gem(s) to other bound gem(s) when miss click and click on different one, yes I know it's the player fault for not double checking, but this would make life easy on both sides. I honestly don't foresee them letting us unbound gem(s) for the simple fact that it should cost crystal to make these new gem(s) unbound.

Or better yet just put this into our gem sync panel (take the sync casting bar out), but put the option to bind gem(s) and swap bound gem(s) to other bound gem(s) at the NPC. That way the NPC would still have a use for the caring of our gem(s).

I would hope to see some of these suggestion in the game sooner then later especially the higher level unbound to bound gems(s) (as in any gem level above shining).

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                    and still interested in a exchange for bound gems as well for if accidentally click the wrong ones. sometimes we get massive amounts of gems stocked up and individual clicking takes a large amount of effort.
                    Absolutely - totally screwed myself several times over on this.

Comment

My idea for the inmaculates that are not bound

My friends all have left the game because of the new gems, which could not create because his gems inmaculates were not bound, they decided to leave the game, I itself am worried because most of my gems is not bound, even I worry because I have many gems which are not bound, my idea is to create an option to be able to change the gems , To change to bound gems of any level in order that friends do not go away, ty guys

Comment

Thread merged.

Comment

Make this happen already please. Most of my gems are unbound even immaculate ones, I really wanna make it to Natural> Magical then Divine. But requires unbound gems that doesn't drop in dungs. A lot of people have this issue as well. We don't wanna start all over again cause it takes months! D:
                          IGN: Arisa
                          SERVER: (S44)Psychodelica
                          CLASS: Knight
                          LEVEL: Eidolon 150
                          GUILD: Titans
                          ❤MARRIED to (J1)Sasha❤

❤❤❤

Comment

Sorry im not agree of this thread.. Ahaha LOL

Comment

still no chance of having Immaculate Gems to Immaculate Coupon Exchange?
                              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Working...
                              X