Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Time Change Maintenance on October. 26th @ 15:00 PM GMT+8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just looked and still reads 4-6 hrs

Comment

I am a little confused why servers that are not having a time change need to be down for maintenance.
      Karma lvl 80 Knight 330k BR
      s 343 Chasm of Horrors
      Guild Gemini

Comment

Last time they messed up cross-server points for a long period of time. Let's see if they can change a ****ing clock this time. My bet's on "no".

Comment

was in battle and chat, did not see any warning

Comment

damn now Time is ok for me.But I won't be okay when U cahnge I'll be miss WB and GB and Arena >_<
            :cool:S3x:p

Comment

how long this MT?

Comment

for us Indonesian that do not know what winter is ... does that mean arena will start at 3 am? it is ussually 2 am here or 1 am?
                please enlighten me on this dst...

Udibay s337 - not a smart dude

Comment

Ah yes - it was the "GMT + 8" that confused me - it is too early in the morning for mathematics!

Comment

why MT while atoll boss is still up and almost killed?????

Comment

did any one notice drope rate changed crypt key is very rare now from campaign necropolis lvl 4 gem is very rare transporter higher then lvl 9 you can forget about it why is like that can i get answer??????????????????? and btw i am doing necropolis about 3 months every day now so what is going on with drop? did you change drop rate?

Comment

Originally posted by R226874958 View Post
                        for us Indonesian that do not know what winter is ... does that mean arena will start at 3 am? it is ussually 2 am here or 1 am?
                        please enlighten me on this dst...

Udibay s337 - not a smart dude
                        DST Fall back 1 hour in Fall and spring ahead 1 hour in the Spring go back 1 hour from your normal time and you will have DST

Comment

wartune server page just comes up blank right now with no explanation. doesnt say down for maintenance or any expected times to be up

Comment

Originally posted by ericab View Post
                            DST Fall back 1 hour in Fall and spring ahead 1 hour in the Spring go back 1 hour from your normal time and you will have DST
                            sweet, so its 1 am... lovely.

thank you my friend

Comment

maintenance 26th 15:00 PM GMT+8???? im in uk and its only 7.30 am??shouldnt be maintenance a lot later on in the day

Comment

well, expect things to be broken just like last time change.
                                Im out of exp scrolls, so i could use the crappy compensation they hand out lol

Comment

Working...
                                X