Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Kabam Server Merges for 10/31 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Kabam Server Merges for 10/31 @ 3:00 AM EDT

A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 31st of October beginning at 3:00 AM EDT (0:00 PDT, 8:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8). These servers will be down for approximately 4 to 6 hours to allow for adequate testing, but could be longer. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes to the merge.

The following servers to be merged are:

East Coast Servers
    • Kabam Server S106 and Kabam Server S108 will be merging together.

West Coast Servers
    • Kabam Server S107 and Kabam Server S109 will be merging together.

In order to avoid the loss of any character information, please refrain from making any new characters on these servers until after the merge has been completed.

To help with potential name conflicts, we will be removing unused characters that fit the following strict guidelines:
    • A character must not have logged in within the last 45 days.
    • Be under level 12 and their castle must be on the Twilight Coast.
    • Have no Balens.
    • Have no record of ever recharging.
    • Not be in a guild.

Only a character who meets all five of the conditions above will be deleted.

All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, Gold, Honor, Honor ranking, Daru, Kyanite, Balens, Vouchers, level, Battle Ranking, Academy information, Friend lists, Astrals and VIP statuses). Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved. Current quest progress will also be preserved. The only thing that will change is that all player's Castles will move to Twilight Coast. The Server Rankings list will be cleared, but will repopulate the next time it updates after the merge is complete.

Character Names:
    • A character's name will only be changed if characters on different servers have the same name. In that case, the character on the newer server will have -S## added to the end of their name. For Example: RoryWilliams on Boneyard (S17) would be RoryWilliams-S17 after the merge, but only if there was a RoryWilliams on S12.
    • Upon logging into your character after the merge, if your name was changed to include -S17, a popup window will open up allowing you the chance to change your name. To continue the example, RoryWilliams-S17 would log in and get a window asking to change his name. He could change it to RoryPond and the -S17 would be removed from his name.

Guild Names:
    • A Guild's name will only be changed if guilds on different servers have the same name. In that case, the guild leader of the guild on the newer server will get a popup window upon logging in to change the name of their guild.
    • Should the guild leader choose not to change the name of their guild, they will not be able to access their guild interface. Attempts to access the guild interface will only open the name change popup until the Guild's name is changed.
    • Guild members will also be unable to access their guild interface until the name is changed.
    • After the Server Merge, the Official Website, server names, and login entrance will remain the same. Players will login to their character though their original server. If a player has a character on both servers, you will continue to access the same character associated with a particular server as before the merge.

Check out the newest events and promotions for the merged servers here in this thread!

Kabam S101 desperately need a merge

Comment

You want to know why all your new shiny servers need mergers a month or two after you create them? Because your customer service is absolute garbage. You have NUMEROUS servers that are far and far older than this **** that are truly in desperate need of a server merge and you're blatantly ignoring that fact. Kabam won't be able to maintain Wartune much longer with this **** poor excuse of "customer service."

Comment

Again no merge for europe servs ??? S26 desperately need merge
        Kabam S26

Comment

Agreed

I can vouch for the fact that you guys are ignoring older servers given i have had merges on 79 twice in the last 2-3 months, first we got 86 which wasn't bad seeing as they were newer all fine then about 2 weeks ago you guys merge in 92 94 95 99 which were already one server when we didn't really need it with the addition of CSGB nobody really cares about local GB since one guild wins every week but there is proof that 6 servers now exist as one and older servers are still getting ignored and for what reason? i have no idea.

Comment

Another thing quit launching new servers so often that's the reason all these new servers are dying, you have people leaving old servers because they are dead with a very good understanding on how to play this game and how and when to spend money which is scaring off the people who have no idea thus killing that server just to have the cycle repeat. Some people have yet to realize there are going to be big spenders on every server and you guys giving them a place to run a couple times a month is killing all of these servers. STOP launching start merging and you guys might have some increasingly happier gamers who would be willing to stick around if you paid some attention to them.

Comment

Makes sense to me but then again, the Game owners arent listening anyway...

Originally posted by Kidder89 View Post
              Another thing quit launching new servers so often that's the reason all these new servers are dying, you have people leaving old servers because they are dead with a very good understanding on how to play this game and how and when to spend money which is scaring off the people who have no idea thus killing that server just to have the cycle repeat. Some people have yet to realize there are going to be big spenders on every server and you guys giving them a place to run a couple times a month is killing all of these servers. STOP launching start merging and you guys might have some increasingly happier gamers who would be willing to stick around if you paid some attention to them.
              I'm glad I had a chance to read some of these threads and seen just how little the owners care about our concerns.
              Kabam-S84 is down to about 100 active tunes consisting of one dominant Guild and a second defiant one that would never join the first because we see what some of their "Casher" members are truly like.
              The different wilds are littered with inactive tune castles that have just walked away from the game because the challenge is gone.
              The interest of GB is all but gone if your not in the dominant guild.
              The dominant guild is run pretty much the same as this game, with the few heavy cashers at the top of that guild reaping all the rewards and the rest of their guild left with only one thing, the honor of being in the number 1 guild on the server... Whoop-De-Do.........!
              This 2 Guild "mess" is why many have moved to a newer server or left the game all together.

Our server has needed a merger for a while as well and yet we see newer servers getting merged all around us.

I will admit that being a casher on this game is like getting addicted to alcohol. Once you start, its hard to stop.
              With that said, I want to thank those of you that have wrote and addressed your concerns here in this forum for doing so as you all have become my Wartunes "AA", (alcoholics anonymous).
              I now see the end of this game in site and that alone is incentive to not spend anymore money on it.

I too have had issues with the game, one of which I even submitted a report a couple of months back about. The response that I got to my issue was poor at best. First my issue wasn't even addressed correctly, Then they replied with an answer that had nothing to do with my issue and was completely incorrect. Then after giving multiple "what the hell are you talking about?" responses to their nonsensical answers to my problem, they reply with "Oh, I'm sorry! My mistake, I meant to say Blah Blah Blah". In the end, after a whole month of back and forth correspondence, my issue was never fixed and instead, I was told that its all my fault and there was nothing that I could do about it! I pretty much got the Bully Routine but in as friendly a way as could be done thru a typed response.

I almost left the game then...

Now I'm stuck in a server that desperately needs to be merged and have new life pushed into it. GB's are a huge waste of time if your not in the Big "Casher" Guild and the rest of us continue to get bullied by the Mega players.

But now thanks to my new Wartunes AA group, I have new hope because I no longer feel the desire to keep clicking PayPal every time the shop has a new deal going on or a holiday package come along.

Yes, I have spent way too much money on this game to just walk away but, Now I see that I can stop spending and continue playing to see how this all plays out, LOL.

Thank you Wartunes for helping me to get "on the wagon".....

respects,

The Death Stalker...

Comment

We had a push to get our server(kabam 45/47) merged around a month before csgb started and nothing yet. At this point we are well past the point of keeping many players due to the lack of a merge. The top guild is basically 3-4 actives running dailies on most accounts with the actual owners only stopping in for a few minutes each day. If what ppl say is to be believed then the server income for kabam can be at best 10% of what it was 2 months ago and is likely to drop even more as there is just no reason to keep going. My guess is that at this rate by Christmas we will have around 10 players that actually try to play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Stalker69 View Post
                  I'm glad I had a chance to read some of these threads and seen just how little the owners care about our concerns.
                  Kabam-S84 is down to about 100 active tunes consisting of one dominant Guild and a second defiant one that would never join the first because we see what some of their "Casher" members are truly like.
                  The different wilds are littered with inactive tune castles that have just walked away from the game because the challenge is gone.
                  The interest of GB is all but gone if your not in the dominant guild.
                  The dominant guild is run pretty much the same as this game, with the few heavy cashers at the top of that guild reaping all the rewards and the rest of their guild left with only one thing, the honor of being in the number 1 guild on the server... Whoop-De-Do.........!
                  This 2 Guild "mess" is why many have moved to a newer server or left the game all together.

Our server has needed a merger for a while as well and yet we see newer servers getting merged all around us.

I will admit that being a casher on this game is like getting addicted to alcohol. Once you start, its hard to stop.
                  With that said, I want to thank those of you that have wrote and addressed your concerns here in this forum for doing so as you all have become my Wartunes "AA", (alcoholics anonymous).
                  I now see the end of this game in site and that alone is incentive to not spend anymore money on it.

I too have had issues with the game, one of which I even submitted a report a couple of months back about. The response that I got to my issue was poor at best. First my issue wasn't even addressed correctly, Then they replied with an answer that had nothing to do with my issue and was completely incorrect. Then after giving multiple "what the hell are you talking about?" responses to their nonsensical answers to my problem, they reply with "Oh, I'm sorry! My mistake, I meant to say Blah Blah Blah". In the end, after a whole month of back and forth correspondence, my issue was never fixed and instead, I was told that its all my fault and there was nothing that I could do about it! I pretty much got the Bully Routine but in as friendly a way as could be done thru a typed response.

I almost left the game then...

Now I'm stuck in a server that desperately needs to be merged and have new life pushed into it. GB's are a huge waste of time if your not in the Big "Casher" Guild and the rest of us continue to get bullied by the Mega players.

But now thanks to my new Wartunes AA group, I have new hope because I no longer feel the desire to keep clicking PayPal every time the shop has a new deal going on or a holiday package come along.

Yes, I have spent way too much money on this game to just walk away but, Now I see that I can stop spending and continue playing to see how this all plays out, LOL.

Thank you Wartunes for helping me to get "on the wagon".....

respects,

The Death Stalker...
                  Just going to point this out...I've given up spending a while ago. The reasoning for this is the exact same, no server merge so no point in spending money to maintain anything since I'm high enough on my server. With the lack of interest I know for a fact that almost every single Whale on my server except 1 has ceased all spending since theres just no point anymore. So what if we go down in rankings in CW without there being a point other than that, i.e. server merge, why should we care to spend anymore money when we already know where each of us stands in our own servers ranking. Just my input on how stupidly ridiculous these new server mergers are over the old one.

Comment

Why the heck don't you guys merge any of the older servers?

Comment

Working...
                    X